Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (22)

Chang Min was shocked and pointed to herself, "So he approached me at first to cheat me for money?!"

"This possibility cannot be ruled out, but the specific details require further investigation."

Zuo Yuan retrieved the chat records of the two, and through the chat records and screenshots of transfers, as well as the victim's testimony, confirmed the fact of the other party's fraud and approved the case.

"Ms. Chang, we will summon Guo Hong as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as there is a result. You can go back and wait for our call."

Chang Min pursed her lips, but said nothing, nodded.

Thanks to Zuo Yuan, and left after getting the receipt.

Shen Qiu stood on Zuo Yuan's shoulders, "She's not quite right."

Zuo Yuan nodded, "She didn't want to file a case very urgently. She hesitated a few times in the middle, and it seemed that she was angry at first when she called the police."

One person and one bird glanced at each other, "Let's go, let's check the hero of our fraud case."

All the phone numbers that Guo Hong can find are turned off, or they can't get through.

Zuo Yuan contacted the company that the other party filled in on the social software, and the other party also said that Guo Hong had resigned half a year ago.

All indications are that this Guo Hong absconded in fear of crime after defrauding Chang Min of money.

But this person has not been found to have any recent travel records.

Two possibilities, either the other party has never left the place, or the other party has quietly left by means of a bus ride or other means of transportation.

And this Guo Hong is also alone in the household registration, and a relative who can catch up with him cannot be contacted.

The investigation came to a deadlock for a while. Just when Zuo Yuan was about to contact the police at Guo Hong's hometown, someone else came to the police.

This case was picked up by another policeman. Zuo Yuan investigated Guo Hong and the other party knew, so he immediately went to Zuo Yuan after learning about the fraud.

"Is also defrauded by Guo Hong?"

A little surprised, she picked up the transcript and took a look.

The second victim was in the same situation as Chang Min, both of whom were defrauded during their relationship with Guo Hong.

What he told Chang Min was to buy a house and borrowed 120,000 yuan, but what he told Victim No. 2 was to buy a car and borrowed 2,888.

Shen Qiu clicked his tongue twice, "There are still zeros and wholes."

Zuo Yuan squinted his eyes, "In our country's law, fraud less than 3,000 yuan will not be subject to criminal punishment."

Shen Qiu thought of the file of administrative punishment left by the other party.

This person has obviously investigated the amount of punishment for fraud, so he deliberately borrowed such a small amount.

Read on.

In the chat record, the victim said that Guo Hong borrowed money last month, and he did not directly block him or contact him afterwards like Chang Min did.

Instead, she continued to keep in touch with the victim for a month, and only last week did she not reply to the message, and the phone was turned off.

The victim said that he was worried about whether something happened to Guo Hong at first, and ordered a takeaway for him.