The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (34)

Qin Yan stared at the person for a long time but did not see any sign of lying on his face.

But Shen Qiu felt that something was not right, he couldn't tell, just intuitively told him that something was missing.

Haven't been back.

Could it be that within those two hours, the three of them conspired to kill Liu?

Shen Qiu was puzzled, Qin Yan started to contact the friends of the four people early the next morning and asked about the relationship between the next four and Liu.

From the feedback from friends, Liu and the four have a good relationship, and they are friends who eat, drink, and have fun together.

However, Liu Mou is more open than the four, and his character is not very good in that circle.

"This surnamed Liu, what he likes most is to abduct a young girl who has not yet been deeply involved in the world, let her get pregnant before marriage, and then dump her."

Shen Qiu hid behind Qin Yan.

"Abducted?"

The manager smiled sarcastically, "It's a strong girl, police officer, there are too many things like this in our place, the girl admits that she is unlucky and either beats the child or goes back to give birth. , come back and play."

After he finished speaking, he threw away the cigarette butt in his hand and asked Qin Yan, "Do you still need the police officer? If not, I will accompany the client."

Qin Yan frowned and shook his head.

The manager blew a kiss to Qin Yanmua, turned around, and swayed away.

She was wearing a fiery red dress, and in this feasting bar, she was like a rose in the dark night, blooming recklessly.

This woman is somewhat similar to Shen Qiu's former informant.

The informant is also a woman who can do it well in the night scene, just like this manager, making people shine.

It's just that the informant has the same past as Qian Shanshan.

In the past... Qian Shanshan?

He looked up at Qin Yan suddenly.

"Meow Meow Meow!" Qian Shanshan was forced by a strong girl, and Liu Mou took pleasure in being a strong girl.

house?

Either this Qian Shanshan's mental illness is a fake, all this is to get rid of her suspicion, or... there may be a third person among them.

Also, they have one thing in common, strong women.

The only difference is between a perpetrator and a victim.

In addition to the injuries on Liu's body, it is enough to prove that the other party is deliberately abusing, why use this method of abuse?

The other party can only know what Liu has done, so he repeats what Liu has done to others or suffered by himself.

Thinking of this, Shen Qiu narrowed her eyes.

The strong girl must have done it when Liu was sober, but why didn't the other party struggle? Do you like me?

No, it's unlikely. From the descriptions of the people around him, Liu is a person who takes the great face, and he can't be willing to be raped by a strong woman.

So, is it drugged?

He was a mess, and every clue was like a thread tangled in his mind.

Qin Yan was inexplicably called by Shen Qiu.