Fox Forest Ranger of the Forestry Bureau (33)

Shen Qiu decided to change places.

The cave always reminded him of fat foxes, and the reindeer herd in the depths also reminded him of the dark red covering the white snow.

The police found several forest rangers in the nearby area. They would often go up the mountain to inspect the forest. This was the most important reason for Shen Qiu to leave.

He is not needed here.

The little fox got up early this morning.

Today is a rare good weather, the little fox stretched out in front of the cave, the sun shines through his crimson hair and falls on the snow, and every strand of the little fox's hair on the lining seems to be glowing.

He looked around, trotting out of the territory.

The tip of his nose kept swaying against the snow, and he found the food hidden under the snow.

The sharp beak bit **** today's breakfast, and the fox wriggled and pulled its head back.

The little fox left the deep forest after having a full meal facing the rising sun.

He went down the mountain in a good manner and stopped in front of the off-road vehicle.

First, he signaled to run a few steps to the west, and then stood in front of the car door.

The three people in the car sighed in unison, and Xi Ye resigned and opened the door.

"Ancestor, are you relying on us?"

The little fox lifted his eyelids and glanced at him lightly, and sat in the back seat with an elegant gait.

Then give him a double bang.

Xi Ye analyzed himself that this was the little fox thanking him.

Smiles out of sight.

Turn around to show off to Deng Bo and the two of them, "I see no little fox and say thank you to me."

The two raised their hands to support their foreheads, but they felt that they didn't see it.

"Brother Ye, although our Qiuqiu is no worse than Daji, don't be the king of Zhou."

I was scolded by Xi Ye.

The three laughed and started the car, and the car drove in the direction of the little fox.

The window was open, and the little fox looked at the rapidly receding scenery outside, and the cold wind blew his hair wildly.

Going home.

The direction he guided Xi Ye and others to leave was the territory of the fox father and fox mother, where he came.

He wants to go back and tell the fox father and mother about the fat fox, and to see if the little wolf is doing well.

Shen Qiu thought in a trance, he seemed to be getting more and more nostalgic.

When the car was heading west, the second episode of the online "Life of a Fox" documentary was launched.

In this episode, the audience's question about whether the little fox uses the little wolf as a reserve food or is well-intentioned is solved.

The little fox has a new companion.

Follow-up on the case of Liu Wei and others, most of the documentaries were put up after consultation with the police.

The documentary once again caused a discussion, and Liu Wei and others, who were only forgotten, were taken out and whipped again.

Even If You Become An Animal, You Have To Serve An Iron Rice BowlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara