Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (12)

"His."

Xi Ye was awakened by pain.

The wound hurts so much, but fortunately, he thought of what happened before he fell into a coma before his mind became clear, so he held back his cry and only took a breath.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and first met a pair of golden pupils.

Xi Ye's eyes widened suddenly, and the next second he finally saw that it was a little fox standing in front of him!

With two months of familiarity, he instantly recognized that this was the protagonist of his documentary, the little fox.

He opened his mouth excitedly, and his face was twisted in pain in the next second.

Rao is like this, he is also afraid that the little fox will be frightened, and tries his best to control his expression.

"You're not afraid of the little balls, uncle... hiss, uncle just hurts a little."

Shen Qiu:...

At this time, I am worried about scaring him, he is a good man who loves animals.

The car was bumpy on the mountain road, shaking violently for a while, Xi Ye finally realized where he was, turned his head and saw the protected animal in the cage, gritted his teeth.

"These beasts!"

The border line is still about four hours away. Shen Qiu didn't dare to delay. He gestured with his paws, hoping that Xiye would understand.

First, he made a phone call, and then put his little claw next to his head and gave a non-standard salute.

Xi Ye: ?

Little fox... suddenly perform acrobatics for him? Although very happy, it would be better if it could be changed to another place.

Shen Qiu repeated the gestures several times, but Xi Ye couldn't guess what he meant.

The little fox is going to vomit blood.

The little fox stomped a few times.

Xi Ye finally realized the little fox's anxiety.

"What's wrong? Did Qiuqiu miss his parents?"

Shen Qiu: ...I think you can be smarter.

Fortunately, Xi Ye finally realized a problem now, looked around the little fox up and down, and suddenly "huh" in doubt.

"You are not injured nor roped, how did you get caught?"

I ran up! Please watch me move!

Shen Qiu roared silently, pointed to the animals in the cage, made a phone call gesture, and then saluted.

Xi Ye's IQ finally returned.

"You mean... call the police? Catch the bad guys?"

The little fox almost gave him a hug in excitement, nodding frantically.

Xi Ye suddenly realized, but when he touched his body, his face became bitter.

"My communication equipment has been taken away, what should I do?"

Shen Qiu turned around in a hurry, he thought about it, stuck his head out and looked out, at most a few minutes, the car would be able to enter the main road.

According to the current situation, he should not be able to follow the car and have to find a way to go to the police for help.

Shen Qiu turned around and searched in the car for half a circle, rushed to Xi Ye's comatose colleague, tore off his gray shirt, and placed it in front of Xi Ye.