Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (30)

"Cubs~"

Mother Bear's voice awakened Shen Qiu who was in deep thoughts, he shook the panda's head and suppressed all thoughts.

"Mother Bear~"

Panda cub rushed over, wanting to have a post with Mother Bear.

Because she was halfway through, she was held down by Mother Bear.

Mother Bear's eyes are very kind and her tone is very kind.

"Cub, you've grown up, it's time to be independent, you go, you don't have to come back in the future."

Shen Qiu:...

Panda Zizai fell silent, wondering if he heard it wrong.

As a result, the bear mother raised her paw and started to push him. After pushing the panda cub to the edge of the territory, she looked at the fat man who was stunned beside him, and pushed it out after thinking about it.

Fat Fat slammed into Shen Qiu's arms, and the two panda cubs stared blankly at Mother Bear.

Mother Bear clapped her hands, her voice was still kind, but ruthless.

"Okay, let's go, you will become very smart after four months, I know you will definitely be independent."

"As for fat...it doesn't matter! With you here, he will definitely be independent soon!"

After she finished speaking, she turned around and left without any hesitation.

Shen Qiu:...

He was still in a daze, watching helplessly as Mother Bear rushed into the place where Father Bear slept next to him, and blasted Father Bear out.

Mother Bear is very tough, neither Daddy Bear nor the two cubs will never allow them to stay near the territory.

Father and Son:...

In the end, Daddy Xiong sighed helplessly, and left with a bleak back.

Shen Qiu returned to his senses and quickly followed.

"Daddy Bear, do you know why Mama Bear is driving us all away?"

In terms of independence, he is only about one and a half years old, a few months too early.

Daddy Bear's weather-beaten panda head shook, "Mother-in-law is snoring, it's normal."

Not waiting for Shen Qiu to finish thinking about this sentence, Daddy Xiong asked him, "What are you and the fat boy going to do, hehe."

He smiled and rubbed his round face plate, "Look, you old man has no room for a bear, why don't you bring it with me?"

Shen Qiu: ? ? ?

Forget it, what else can he do, he forgot the time when pandas send qing every year.

Counting the days, the bear mother is indeed in the period of hair qing.

There are other ways to think of it, but this is a physiological reason, an irresistible factor...

He looked at the two lumps, one big and one small, and Fatty didn't know when to pull a young bamboo shoot and eat it.

Daddy Xiong looked a little greedy from the side, and went straight to grab half of the tender bamboo shoots in Feifei's hands.

Fat Fei looked at him, "Mmmm" and started making a fuss. He was going to fight with Daddy Bear.

Daddy Xiong is a panda who is not too big of a problem. Seeing this, he took the tender bamboo shoots as his own and stretched out a paw to hold the fat head.