Bella and Kie's deal

I woke up on the pull out mattress, while JJ was on the other couch looking dead. I groaned as I grabbed the blanket pulling it back over my head. John b walked up grabbing the blanket and pulling it.

I groaned as I sat up and glared at him. He winked at me before tapping JJ awake.

"Yo, JJ, you been outside?" John b asked as JJ groaned and I tried to go back to sleep.

"I have polio, bro, I can't walk." JJ responded and I rolled off the mattress with a loud bang as both boys turned to me.

I just held a thumbs up as I let my face fall into the floor. It's been a long night, Agatha that bitch. Ruined my summer of sleep most likely.

John b laughed to himself and walked outside. And my brother just rolled his eyes before letting his face collide with the pillow. Again.

"You do know if you have polio, you can still walk right?" I laughed as I pulled JJ from the couch and he whined.

"And you know, know it all little sisters are annoying right?" He smirked at me as we followed John b outside.

"I'm only like two minutes younger." I snapped back as we pulled our full attention to the mess outside.

Yep the summer of sleep is over.

Trees were knocked over, boats were in the mess. John b looked exhausted, I felt exhaused, and wondered what we would do today. Because I need at least one day where we aren't cleaning up a mess.

That's how it's going to be the rest of the summer.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ asked as I stepped down the steps and he leaned against the door.

"Yeah, she did." John b replied as he climbed through the mess to uncover the HMS Pouge, his boat, if you didn't know.

I reached John b and he held his hands out for me to step on. I grabbed his shoulders as he pushed me into the air so I could get in the boat. JJ joined the two of us as we started to clear the tree branches and leaves.

"What you thinkin'?" JJ asked as he watched us.

"I'm thinking that storm surge pushed all the crabs on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab." John b explained as I grabbed a branch that seemed bigger then I was and John b smirked at me as I slapped his shoulder.

I'm not much shorter then John b. So you have to know it was a pretty dang big branch.

"Shut up." I mumbled as he laughed.

"I didn't say anything." He continued to laugh as he took the branch from me and threw it out of the boat.

"I saw it in your eyes." I said waving my arms and fingers around as he laughed.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asked and I turned my full attention to John b, because my brother was right.

"Nah, they're not gettin' on a ferry." John b replied, "Come on, think about it. It's God tellin' us to fish."

"Let's do it." I said turning to JJ who smiled and jumped into the boat to help us clear it out.

We finished clearing out the boat and we all worked together to push it into the water. Which was a lot harder then you might think. But we used the Twinkie for the most part.

"And she's in!" I said in an annoncers voice as I threw my hands up in victory.

"Yeah she is." John b said messing up my hair as I glared at him.

I swatted his hand away as we all got in and started to drive towards the docks. Where hopefully we would find Pope. He's most likely helping his dad, who was like a father to JJ, but I don't know him that well.