The fight

Me and Kie were dancing and drinking when Sarah came. Kie gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking over to talk with Sarah. I smiled at Topper who smiled at me and I went to get another drink.

"Hey, how's it going?" Topper asked walking over to me as I smiled.

"Good. How are you?"

"Good. Um, I'm--well, I don't wanna blow your cover or anything, so I'll just keep it low-key. I know we're not public or anything. You know what I mean? Um... I'll see you later."

"Yep, see you around." I smiled.

"Just take it easy on those. Pace it." He said tapping my glass as I smiled.

"Don't worry I'm not a child." I replied as he laughed and walked away, "God what am I doing with my life?"

"Horrible things." Kie said walking past me to her parents who were giving a speech as I laughed.

"Psst, Bella!" someone whisper shouted causing me to turn around and I glared at John b who was smiling.

Well fuck.

"Long time no see." John b said as I looked back at Kie and her parents who were starring at me and I gave her a scared look.

'Give me a word' she mouthed and I nodded turning back to John b.

"Look Bella, I'm so sorry, I regret everything I do. I know it's gonna take awhile but I wanna get back together. We can take it slow and everything." John b said and I raised an eyebrow.

Strange that's exactly what I told Kie.

I turned my head again and she looked away. Oh my god.

"John b...I-- I uh..."

"Hey, I messed up. I miss you Vanessa." He said as my heart sank, he remembers?

He went to hug me but I stopped him. He looked at me shocked as I gulped thickly. I could tell he got nerves by the action.

"Look we gotta get out of here." John b explained trying to pull me away.

"No wait."

"Bella, what's going on?"

"I hooked up with Topper."

"What?" he asked sadness in his eyes.

"But hey, you can't get mad! You can't be angry at me!" I said poking his chest, as he stumbled away from me.

"What do you mean I can't be mad!? Bella I love you!"

"Then why'd you sleep with Sarah!" I shouted and John b gulped, "I'm done with you, you can't be angry at me after you slept with my best friend. It was suppose to be till death due us part. I mean Sarah married us for fucks sake!"

John b just walked away as I went to find Topper. I found him talking with the Carreras as I grabbed onto his hand.

"Can we talk?" I whispered and he nodded turning to Mike.

"I'll be back, just give me a second." Topper said as me and him walked away.

I brought him over to a table. Where I burried my face in his neck, as I brought him into a hug. My tears staining his nice shirt, which made me want to feel bad, but I couldn't.

"Are you crying? What's going on?"

"John b wanted to get back together. When I told him about our hook up, he got mad like I was the bad guy."

After that he pulled me into another hug. I continued to cry, but the hug was nice. It's all I really need right now.

"Oh shit." Topper mumbled as I let go of him.

"What?" I asked confused looking where he was looking to see John b, "oh shit."

"No, not right here, bro." Topper half shouted as John b walked towards us.

"No, JB, don't not now." I said but John b didn't listen to either of us.

He pushed me away before pushing Topper around. Asking if he felt good about himself. But I was getting so tired of this shit. The boys pick the worst times for a fist fight.

I quickly grabbed onto John b's shoulder turning him towards me, "For once in your life just walk the fuck away."

I then pushed John b in the opposite direction of Topper. But what I had said, it didn't matter, not to John b.

He was about to walk away, he was but then Topper had to say something. Topper just had to egg him on.

"Hey, no hard feelings, bro." Topper laughed.

"Topper!" I whisper shouted.

"We good?" Topper asked as John b turned to face me and Topper.

"No. John b, no!" I shouted as he pushed me to the ground and punched Topper right across the face.

Topper fell to the ground as I got up.

"You like that shit, Top?" John b asked shaking his hand.

"Stop, John b!" I shouted trying to pull him away but he just shrugged me off, "Stop, what are you doing? No!"

"You ready for this?" John b asked grabbing Topper's shirt and punching Topper over and over.

Topper was already out.

Things got crazy, after other people were pushed away by John b. I had finally had enough. I grabbed John b by the back of his shirt and yanked him off Topper.

John b turned around ready to push me again, but I slapped him, hard. Harder then I did the day we broke up.

"John b I swear to god if I ever see your face again I'm gonna kill you." I said grabbing the neck of his shirt and pulling him closer to my face, "You understand that? Huh?"

Before John b could reply, JJ ran over, prying John b away from me before I did something stupid. I glared at John b the whole time JJ dragged him away.

"You happy now Bella?" John b shouted as I continued to glare at him.

I'm so tired of this shit.

"Someone get him a doctor." I said before sitting down next to Topper, checking his pulse to be safe, "Don't move your head, Topper."

Mrs. Thorton was standing above me. Looking down at me lovingly as I took care of her half awake son. I didn't love Topper, not the way I loved John b, but this is where I draw the line.

We're pouges, we always find our way back to each other. So, why does it feel like we're never gonna be the same this time?