How it all started

I'm so tired of this bullshit. It all had to start the day we decided to hunt a boat down. How did I get pulled into this? I now wish I never hung out with Kiara that day we meet, I would never be in this situation if I didn't.

I don't like this room. It's dark, it's creepy, there's a single bed. I don't know how long I've been in here but night has definitely passed. I just want to get out of here, I never thought I'd say it, but I want to go back home.

"Mrs. Cameron." A man in military uniform said walking into the room, "We return you to your husband now."

The man then grabbed my arm, roughly. I could feel his fingers digging into my skin, creating bruises that's for sure. I saw Kie being walked down another hall, I wonder what she's doing.

We came to a stop at a door, the man pushed it open and pushed me inside. I stumbled slightly falling into the post of the bed. Before the door was shut.

"Rafe." I mumbled and he looked at me worried.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked grabbing onto my arm.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I replied as he pulled me into a hug that I melted into, "My life is just crazy, nothing to bad is likely to happen."

Kie was gone somewhere, so we couldn't talk about a way out. If she was coming back, I want her to get out with us. Rafe could see it so he didn't even ask.

"How did this all start, how'd you get dragged into this shit?" Rafe asked as we slid down the wall next to each other.

"Midsummers, the year I wore the purple dress." I mumbled as Rafe looked down at me.

"The one when Kelce jumped you?"

"Yeah..." I mumbled, that's a story only JJ and Rafe know about, not even Sarah is aware of it, "The pouges helped me pick that dress, that's how I got tied in with them."

"JJ, brought me to hang out with him for a second time, after that I just kind of stuck to them like glue. We were best friends, especially me and Kie." I explained when Kie was forced into the room, "She was always there."

"I still am." She smiled as I got up and hugged her.

"So what happened?" Rafe asked as Kie sat down pulling me next to her as she burried her face in my shoulder.

This can't be good.

Does anything ever really go good though?

"You're gonna have to talk to me at some point. Okay?"

"Do I have to remind you of everything you've done?" Kie asked as she looked up from my shoulder.

I have the feeling this is going to be a very interesting conversation.

"You killed Peterkin, shot Bella on the same day. Do you remember that? And everything you've put Sarah and Bella through." Kie said softly, as if she didn't really want to bring it up.

"Peterkin, I was protecting my father. Okay?" Rafe explained, each time he talks about that day makes my heart break a little more, "I did what I had to, so... don't. I as much a victim as she is. No? Think about it. Okay? What did I get from shooting Peterkin, huh? Nothing. Okay? I had nothing against her. I mean, I... I... I liked her."

"Rafe." I said quitly getting up and moving towards Rafe as I sat down next to him, "It's okay, you don't have to say anything."

"What I did was a gift from me to my father for... for him, and I got screwed because of it, okay? So don't get that look when I say I'm a victim, all right? I am! I will admit, though, what I... what I did to Sarah...what I tried to do, um...what I tried to do to Sarah, I admit that was wrong. What I did to Bella, of course it was wrong. I know that. All right?"

Once Rafe started to cry, I didn't care what he was saying. The only thing I wanted to do was comfort him. I stood up since Rafe was now standing and I brought him into a hug as I rubbed his back.

"It's okay..." I mumbled on the verge of tears myself, "It's okay, I forgive you, Sarah probably won't but I do. Okay, it's okay."

"It doesn't matter. All I'm saying is just that I'm not the bad guy you think I am, okay? But even if I was, even if I was just, like, bad Rafe Cameron or something...you got no choice. You may...you may not want to trust me, okay, but I'm your best bet."

"Look. We got a boat that can get us off the island, okay?" I explained as me and Rafe bent down in front her, "But first, we gotta get out of here, and it is better if we work together. I ask you to put trust in Rafe one time, please."

I held my hand out with my pinkie finger out. She sighed wrapping her pinkie around mine and smiled.

"One time." She clarfied as I nodded.

"Only one."

A/n: After this story I totally want to do a Kiara as the love intrestest story. So, if you guys would have ideas for that, I would love to hear them!