Small fight

Me and Sarah were walking down the dock with stuff for a sleep over. And that's when John b passed, and he looked pissed off.

"Hey, John b."

"Jb?"

John b didn't even say anything to either of us. He just walked away. Something really must be wrong if he's ignoring me now. Like really really wrong.

"I'm--I'm sorry, that's it?" I questioned confused as me and Sarah both turned around, "Not a, 'hey, how'd your talk with JJ go?'"

"Or 'kiss my ass'" Sarah added on as John b walked towards the two of us.

"You secres's safe with me?" John b asked quoting me and Sarah from the other day.

"What secret are--oh, that secret." Sarah mentioned after I slapped her shoulder.

"I just got fired because of you. And I know you can't imagine that, but some people need jobs so they can eat." John b said knocking the pop corn out of her arms.

"What the fuck?" I asked angirly, this wasn't John b.

"You are exactly who I thought you were, Sarah Cameron." John b said before he got closer to me, "And I thought you had my back, your not what I thought."

He then walked actually walked away. Sarah rolled her eyes before starting to walk off. But I just starred at John b as I watched him start running.

I starred at him for a little while longer before running after Sarah. The two of us sat in her backyard talking until she went to go get something.

"So, do you just live here?" Rafe asked as I turned around and smiled at him.

"So, did you really just ask me that?" I asked with a smirk as he sat down next to me.

"I think I did." He replied with a smirk as I laid my head on his shoulder, "You okay?"

I love how Rafe shows me and only me his soft side. And I like that it's not because he likes me. But because he cares about me as if I was his own sister. I know I've mentioned it before, but I really felt like his sister.

Sarah hadn't come back so it was just me and Rafe talking for a little while. That was until Kie walked around back. Which probably isn't a good thing is Sarah comes back out.

"I'll leave you two be." Rafe said getting up and walking away.

Kie told me that John b and the other boys were waiting for me. But I shook my head and told her no matter what it was I didn't want to come.

3rd person:

"She said she doesn't want to come." Kie shouted walking back out towards the twinkie.

"Why not?" JJ asked confused, knowing his sister would never want to miss out on an adventure, "What'd you do to her, John b?"

By the fact that JJ hadn't killed John b yet. And hasn't talked about anything to do with Bella since now. John b knew that Bella never actully had a talk with JJ.

"Shit." John b said as he sat himself up all the way, "Hang on. I'll deal with it."

"Wait!" Kie said grabbing his hand, "She's got Rafe back there with her."

John b's face showed physical anger as he nodded, "It's okay. We're friends."

"You really pissed her off." Kie said before climbing in the twinkie next to Pope.

Bella's pov:

The next person to walk out was John b. And he was looking around so I'm assuming he knows I'm with Rafe. I don't know why he would be scared though.

Rafe left to get drugs. And he should have passed the Twinkie. But okay.

"Hey, what are you doin'" John b asked nervously as he walked over.

"What does it look like?" I asked as I stood up.

"Look we can talk later. We're--we're about to make history." John b said as he tried to grab one of my hands but I slapped it away.

"Are you concocting again?" I asked as I started to walk towards the door to the Camron's house but John b slid infront of me.

"Yes. Yes, I'm concocting. I'm conconcting more than I've ever concocted in my life. Look, I know you're just being a good friend, and-- and I know you're not trying to enable me in my delusion, but..." John b started to rant as I just starred at him.

"If I go will you stop talking?" I asked as he nodded, "Okay, I'll be out in a second."

He ran off before I pushed the door open, "Sarah I got to go!"

"Seriously? But you spent the whole time with my stupid brother." Sarah replied looking over the railing of upstairs.

"You're the one that left me." I shouted before running around front to the twinkie.