Cops

I thought I had gotten away from the cops after being fausly accused. Turns out the man I shot in Singh's house, he didn't make it. I think now is really when I have to start questioning my life choices.

"Come on out Bella!" Shoupe said as he arrived at mine and JJ's destroyed ass house, "We just got done talking with John b, tell me you're not gonna fight."

Of course the cops went to find John b. I mean he tried to kill Topper last night. That doesn't come off as a huge surprise. I can't go talk Topper out of this if I'm getting chased down by the cops, but there is one person who can.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm about to do this." I mumbled to myself as I crowled across the floor, listening to Shoupe call out for me.

I grabbed a grab and go backpack that I started packing after the whole treasure hunting started. I got to the front door opening it quietly before I started running down the street.

I saw one of my old kook friends getting out of her jeep. She left the keys in there, stupid kooks. I looked around before making a run and jumping through the window and starting the jeep.

"Woah! Bella what the hell are you doing!?" the girl shouted after me.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted back as I pulled out of the parking spot and started driving towards Kie's house.

Sarah has to be there.

Once I got there I practically kicked the door away as I got out. I ran up the stairs knocking frantically on the front door. When there was no answer I started knocking again. This time Mike answered.

"Not in the mood for you right now." Mike said trying to shut the door but I stopped him.

"Please, I just need to talk with Sarah." I said with begging eyes.

"SARAH!" He shouted up the stairs as I smiled, "Bella wants to talk."

Well that's not gonna help.

Sarah came down the stairs to my surprise. I couldn't tell if she was smiling or glaring at me. Maybe a little bit of both. Is that possible? I don't think so.

"What do you need?" She asked as she walked outside and closed the door.

"The cops are after me, I just need you to talk Topper out of pressing charges against John b."

"Is that Stella's jeep?"

"Yeah, you know what I've killed a man, I stole a boat, so now I'm just gonna steal a Jeep because the cops are already after me, so why the hell not?"

"You killed someone!"

"It's a long story, just...I don't want to be talking to you as much as you want to be talking to me, but I love John b, I just need you to talk to Topper, please."

Sarah gave me a look, as if she wasn't going to do it. She most likely wasn't going to do it, but I don't care, it was worth the ask.

"Promise me something." She said as I looked at her, "Go find Rafe, he can help you, I know it."

"I'm surprised you would say that."

"Trust me so am I. But Bella, if I do this, you can't keep giving me the cold shoulder, you're my best friend."

"Yeah whatever fine." I sighed as I walked back towards the jeep.

"Find Rafe!" she shouted as I nodded and drove off.

God I hope this works.

I started driving towards Tannyhill, but I parked the jeep about a mile away. Just so no one knows exactly where I am. I grabbed my bag and ran down the street, ducking and hiding when I saw cops.

Well I guess it's my turn to be a fugitive now.

I got to Tannyhill, sprinting up the stairs and through the front door. There was a girl, I don't know, short brunette hair in the kitchen.

"Who are you?" I asked as I froze in place.

"Who are you?" She repeated my question.

"Look that doesn't matter, the less you know me the better, where the hell is Rafe?"

"Left a few hours ago." She answered before walking back up the stairs.

This is going great.

I decided to just leave, this isn't working. But as I got outside Rafe had just arrived. Oh thank the lords. I smiled as he gave me a confused look.

"Rafe I need help, lots of it." I mumbled walking towards him.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna help you." He said sarcastically as I looked around.

"Rafe, the person I shot, he died. I stole your boat, I stole a car." I started crying as I collapsed into him, "Rafe I need so much help."

"Maybe more then me." He said pushing me off him.

"No, no, Rafe don't do that. Please help me!" I begged but he just walked past me.

"I'm sorry Bella, but I told you I'd get you back one day. You shouldn't have pushed me off the boat."

"God damnit." I mumbled before getting in the jeep when I got a text from Sarah.

Sarah:
I bought us a day, you can get off the island, just come to the Château.