Sarah and Bella's friendship

I was asleep, until a noise woke both me and Sarah up, "Wheezie, shut up!"

Sarah mumbled it quietly while I covered my eyes. The sun was shinning into my face from where I was laying and it was driving me crazy. But not just that, the noise continued.

"God." I groaned as I sat up to see John b holding tanks instead of Wheezie, "You're not Wheezie."

At the sound of me saying that Sarah sat up as well. And when she noticed John b she smirked. I quickly covered my bra as I glared at John b. I get that a bra is just like a bikini top but it's to early for me to be functioning.

"Correct. Yeah." He smiled at me as he gave Sarah a glance, "I'm sorry."

"What are you doing?" I asked as Sarah laided back down and covered her head with her blanket.

"Um...I'm just dropping off the scuba gear." John b said, but obviously I knew that, but we agreed to bring it back together so something like this didn't happen.

"What are--what are you doing...here?" John b asked as Sarah sat up again.

"She's my best friend and it's our boat." Sarah explained as I gave him a smile.

"Also the only place with air conditioning." I explained as John b nodded slightly while starring at me.

Is he okay?

"Did you, um...top up the tanks?" Sarah asked as I gave John b a smile, knowing very well he did not.

"Uh...no, no, power's down, so the compressors were off." John b said clearing his throat as me and Sarah looked at each other.

We didn't say anything but we were having a conversation with out eyes. I told her he was lying. And she replied with it was obvious.

We're kind of like mind readers in that way.

"So, you're sneaking onto our boat at 5:oo a.m. with empty tanks?" Sarah asked before getting to what actully mattered, "I'll make sure to tell Ward."

She smirked evily because she knew he was lying. Thanks to me telling her. But the fear in John b's eyes was totally worth it. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Okay. Okay." John b nodded slightly trying to act cool.

Oh god.

"Just drop these off." John b said putting everything in the middle of the room as I tilted my head slightly.

"Yeah, yeah, the middle of the room is fine." Sarah said sarcastically as I pulled the blanket over my head and callapsed back down.

"Yeah, this is pretty much what he told me to do." John b lied as I smiled to myself.

He's a horrible liar.

"Bye." I said reaching my hand out of the blanket and waving at him.

"Wrong way hun." Sarah said as I turned my hand in front of me and waved.

I'm smart.

"Actually, you know, what---what exactly were you gonna tell your dad?" John b chuckled nervously as I smirked.

Here we go.

"Nothing much. Just that you poached our scuba gear." Sarah replied, I know she wasn't being serious but it was amazing to hear the panic in John b's voice.

"Okay, fuck. I borrowed it for a few hours. Okay? And then I brought it back intact and unharmed." John b replied as I pushed the blanket off me and leaned up on my elbows.

"Minus air." I gave him a cheeky smile as he glared at me.

I wasn't helping his case, but to be fair I wasn't trying to.

"Look, please don't tell him. Okay? He'll fire me." John b replied as I smiled and Sarah kept a serious face.

"What are you gonna do?" Sarah asked as if she was going to do it, "Pull a gun on me?"

"Okay that was me."

"Okay I didn't know Bella would do that."

"That's convenient to believe. I had a strange feeling she would do something stupid." Sarah replied as I gasped dramatically and she turned to look at me with a smile.

But it was true, I guess.

"Maybe you shoud get better friends." Sarah mentioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, maybe you should get a better boyfriend." John b said, was he defending me?

Against my own best friend?

Wait? What?

"Like one who doesn't poach." Sarah asked as she smiled at me and then looked back at John b who rolled his eyes.

"Look, please, just don't tell him. Okay?" John b sounded like he was about to cry, or at least he sounded really nervous.

"Relax, Jb. She's not gonna tell him anything." I said as I patted Sarah's knee, "Because then she would have to explain that I was with you."

"Your secret's safe with me, John b. Just like yours and Bella's secretly dating secret." She said making me look at her confused.

"What?" We asked before looking at each other and then back at Sarah.

Wow.

"You can leave now." I said before hiding under the blanket to not be seen.

John b left and Sarah started laughing as I sat up. I slapped her shoulder as she smiled at me. What a jerk.

"Seriously?" I questioned as I pushed her so hard she fell.

"Did you not see the way he defended you?" Sarah laughed as I stood up and started walking towards the door, "You guys are ment to be together."

"Goodbye Sarah."

"Bye Bells."