Escaping

Gaurds have left. I don't know why, Kie and Rafe kept it between them. As if they didn't want me getting hurt or something. Almost all the gaurds were leaving, this was our best and only hope.

I grabbed my red dress, the cut that went up my leg and started ripping. I ripped it into a shirt, with the black biker shorts. I grabbed a gun from my shorts as Rafe looked at me confused.

"What you think I spent a whole month with you and didn't steal a second gun?" I asked as I started loading it with what I had in my shorts, "All you guys got to do is start fake fighting, okay?"

It worked out pretty well, and what was suppose to be fake, looked pretty dang real. I stood in the corner by the door my gun ready. Come on, you know you want to come in you stupid ass gaurd.

He did come in. After asking what we did, and the first thing I did was pull the trigger. It hit him in the shoulder and he fell to the ground bleeding.

I stood with my hand cupping my mouth as I looked at him in shock. Kie ran out first as Rafe grabbed my hand.

"Oh my god!" I said grabbing his gun as Rafe grabbed the phone and tied the gaurd up.

"Come on guys we gotta go!" Kie shouted as me and Rafe ran out the door and followed her through the halls. Kie took the phone from Rafe as I got the other gun cocked and loaded.

We ran outside, seeing a truck leaving the house. We ran after it quickly. But the heels I was wearing weren't very good for running.

"They're slowing down, come on!" Kie shouted as we ran up the small hill and jumped into the back of the truck.

But of course there was a man. Rafe slammed him up against the back of the truck as I pulled Rafe away from the man. I threw a punch, causing the man to loose balance as he fell out of the truck.

"Girl, you're going to go to jail if you don't stop hurting people." Rafe said as we watched the man roll down a small hill.

"Better me then you." I replied.

Kie looked at me scared, she looked at me as if I was a monster. Maybe I was, but my world has turned crazy. Right now, it's I die or I kill and keep myself alive. That does make me sound like a monster.

What the hell have I turned into?

We quickly hid under a mat, as we were passing someone to get out of Singh's grounds. I stayed between Kie and Rafe, facing Rafe as Kie faced away from both of us.

We stayed as quite as possible. As we heard people talking outside. Once we were past we pushed ourselves out of the tarp to catch our breaths.

"All right. Listen, me and Bella are headed out to my boat, okay? I can give you a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe." Rafe explained.

We got to our destination, and quickly jumped out of the back of a moving truck. We rushed over to the boat where I went up top to get the boat started. Rafe untying the rope.

But I realized if Rafe was with us, I would be going back with Rafe. I want to stick with Kie, because where Kie goes is where my friends and brother are. So I walked down whispering something to Kie.

"Get up there, ready to drive the boat off."

"Yeah, okay?" She nodded confused as she walked off.

I started undoing the bowline. But decide to ask Rafe for help. This was my way away from him.

"Hey Rafe I need some help."

"Yeah, I got you." He said rushing over but as he leaned over the boat to get the bowline I did something I didn't think I would ever do. I pushed Rafe off the boat.

"GO KIE!" she drove off fast as Rafe shouted after us.

"Bella where are you going!"

"To find my brother! I love you Rafe, but JJ always comes first." I smiled before rushing up to Kie.

"We got to make a quick stop." Kie explained to me and I nodded.

"I'll be back, I gotta find better shoes." I replied as Kie looked down at my heels.

"Good idea."