Maybank Death

JJ's pov:

There went my sister. I wanted to comfort Sarah since no one else would. We both lost someone. But Topper beat me to it, what hurt was John b didn't look sad, or maybe he was in to much shock.

Kie started crying as she grabbed onto John b. Pope had tears as I saw Bella's body pop out of the water. This wasn't the end, she had to be alive, right? She had to be!

I took my shoes off diving into the water. As I swam towards her as fast as I could. I dragged her off a piece of the boat on fire. She was spilling blood, and had burns everywhere. Just the look of her made me realize, I had just lost my one thing that kept me living, I lost my best friend, the one person that always understood me.

I held onto her body as I swam back to the dock. Shoupe helped her out, as officers put her on a bed. She was taken away with officers doing CPR, and adding pressure to the blood still spilling out.

"Shoupe, tell me she's gonna be okay." I begged but Shoupe didn't say anything he just patted me on the shoulder and walked off.

"I'm so sorry JJ." Kie said pulling me into a hug but I couldn't hug her back, I just stood there.

"She's gone isn't she?" I asked not even looking at anyone, Sarah had finally calmed down, as I started breaking down.

Kie's pov:

I wanted to break down and scream at the top of my lungs. Bella was a part of all of us, she was the one person that could make you laugh in a horrible situation. As I watched officer after officer give up I felt even worse for JJ.

I had to be strong for JJ, we were all doing that. John b told me JJ was going to need the most help, he told me that after JJ dove in after Bella. As much as I want to say she was going to end up okay, I know she wasn't. If she did survive, she was going to be in pain for years, she might even end up disabled.

She's definitely going to have a fear. She won't be the same Bella if she comes back, if she survives by any chance.

"She's gone isn't she?" those few words JJ spoke are the ones that destroyed me, because he was right.

She was gone.

John b's pov:

I have to admit, I was glad about Ward, but watching what he did to Bella made me want to scream, it made me want to die. I lost the one person I loved the most in the world. The only thing I could do was stay strong, my best friend was going through far worse.

3rd person:

"Come on, Bella, you got this." Plumb mumbled doing chest compressions as the group followed slowly after the bed Bella was being pushed on.

A oxygen machine was quickly hooked up to Bella. Doctors were stiching her up on the go. If they didn't, she wouldn't even make it to the hospital. This was the once chance she had.

Wheezie was crying into Rose's shoulder as Rose just watched.

Sarah was still crying.

JJ could barley walk straight, John b and Pope hadn't said anything, Kie was gripping onto JJ for dear life.

Topper was surprsingly worried.

"JJ we're gonna do all we can." Plumb said leaving Bella's body, "Only one of you can go in the ambulance with her."

"I am."

"JJ's going."

"Take care of your sister dude."

"Is that even a question?"

"Take care of her for us."

JJ didn't wait for everyone to comprehend what his friends said. He jumped into the ambulance, gripping his sisters hand as he hoped the girl would wake up.

"Come on Bells, I believe in you." JJ whispered kissing her knuckles, "Don't leave me, without you, I'm just a giant empty black hole."

The smallest sqeeze was placed on JJ's hand but Bella's heartbeat started to drop, increasingly.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.