Tricks

I've been at the Camron's house for a little over a half an hour. I've been sitting outside with Sarah. The two of us enjoying amazing cups of fresh lemonade.

"Agatha's a bitch." Rafe said which caused me to look towards Rage, Topper, and Kelce who just walked over.

I probably should leave but Sarah wouldn't let me. I tried to get up but she pushed me back down. Topper and Kelce don't like me very much because I'm a pouge.

But to my surprise Rafe has always looked at me like his own sister. Possibly even more. He's like my guy best friend you could say. He'll always look after me.

The three of them continued talking. And I knew I had to go. I mean I pointed a gun at Topper the other day. I'm still surprised that Sarah isn't mad about that. But I don't think she seemed to care.

Then a little girl ran over and tugged on my pink shorts. I smiled before bending down to her height and Sarah did the same. The little girl told us about a bunny as we nodded.

"Oh, so you left her in the boat?" I asked as she nodded and hummed.

"Okay, can you tell me what she looks like?" Sarah asked looking towards the boat.

We both stood up slowly as the girl told us, "She has a trunk and blue ears."

"Okay. We're gonna get her for you." Sarah said as we both got up and walked towards the boat.

"Be careful of electicty." The little girl mentioned and I nodded slightly.

We stepped off the dock onto a small thin plank of wood that lead to the boat. I slowly followed after Sarah. I don't know why I'm coming, she's making me.

"Hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires." Rose yelled from deck.

Sarah almost fell, almost bringing me down with her. I balanced slightly as Sarah used me to bring herself up. Yep, I'm doing just fine, I think I still have paint in my hair.

"Hey, Sarah, be careful!" Topper shouted as we continued to take babysteps.

"Yeah, you too, Bells." Rafe added as I smiled but the two boys glared at him as if they were just talking about me.

Which they probably were.

"Sarah, Bella, get down now!" Rose shouted.

"Calm down, I'm an athlete." Sarah shouted back but I had a completely different opinion.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I replied before trying to get away but Sarah fell bringing me down with her.

I let out a scream as Sarah started laughing. But nothing happened as I sat up. Sarah sat up laughing as she held up a cord. All the boys, the little girl, and Rose started to rush closer to the boat.

"You asshole." I said shoving her as I got up, "I'm leaving."

"Okay, byeeee!" Sarah said making me laugh as I rolled my eyes but before I could leave Rafe ran up to me.

"Topper's officially her bitch." He laughed as I nodded.

"She's got him wrapped around her finger." I laughed as I shoved Rafe slightly as we looked back at Topper, "So you're not mad at me for pulling a gun on Topper?"

"Nah, he probably deserved it." Rafe replied with a shrug as I smiled.

"He did, but those darn pouges are always doing stupid stuff." I replied with an accent making Rafe laugh, "Anyways, I gotta go. Catch you later."

I loved my relationship with Rafe. He's a little bit much to handle sometimes, but he's always been there for me. And that's why I will forever return the favor.