Tanks

"You know, I should have learned a long time again to never listen to you and JJ." John b said as we were driving the boat towards the Camron's yacht.

"Yet, you still do." I said as I gave him a smile and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm just saying you two are full of bad ideas, like stealing from my rich boss." John b replied as we got close enough to the Camron's yacht to tie our boat off.

"But we have nothing to lose." I said as I jumped onto the Camron's yacht, taking the key from John b as he followed me.

We got inside, walking down the stairs as we grabbed the two tanks. He carried the large bag as I carried the two tanks towards the boat. But as we left the small room we were stopped.

"Oh, hey. Are you stalking us? Plotting your revenge?" Sarah's voice came out of nowhere as we both groaned quietly in annoyance.

"Yeah. Why don't you just tell your daddy I blew the bilge on Druthers?" John b said as I rolled my eyes, "Everything's good to go. Just toppin' off these tanks."

John b followed me down the stairs as I put the tanks in the boat. Climbing over so I could help him lift everything else back in.

"Are you guys okay?" Sarah asked as she followed us down, "Cause that eye of yours looks really gnarly. And Bells you've turned into JJ."

"I've always been my brother Sar, it's something everyone has to accept at one point." I said placing one of the large bags down.

"You know what? You can tell Topper he won the first round. I'll get him next time." John b said getting onto the boat next to me as he tossed me the keys.

"So there's just gonna be a reign of terror on this island now?" Sarah asked walking closer to the edge.

"Wars have been started for less, Sarah Camron." John b said as he walked over to untie the boat.

"Okay. Can we drop the whole Pouges versus Kooks thing? I mean me and Bella get along perfectly fine." Sarah said as we fist bumped.

"She treatened to shoot your boyfriend." John b said confused as I shot him a glare.

"JB!" I shouted angirly as he just shrugged.

As I started the boat and drove off. Sarah flipped John b off as I smirked. He's such an idiot.

"I don't know how you get along with her." John b said as I drove towards the dock, where JJ, Pope, and Kie were waiting for us.

"You like her, deep deep deep down. Like in a bottomless pit of darkness." I said as I smiled at him and he nudged me slightly, "It's true."

As we got out in the marsh Kie was checking the tanks. Only to find out that they were both only a quartor full. So we could still get two of us down.

Here's the thing though, only one of us knows how to dive.

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope said sitting behind the wheel as I stood by JJ.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kie asked as everyone turned to me, "I'm taking that as Sarah taught you."

"Yeah." I mumbled as I took one of the tanks, "I'll go down."

"Anybody else?" Kie asked as John b helped me get all my gear on.

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ mentioned.

"I...read about it." Pope said as I rolled my eyes, that won't help.

"Great, Pope read about it, so Bells is going to die." Kie said as I rolled my eyes again.

I just said I know how to dive.

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe . How hard could it be?" JJ asked as he looked towards me, "I mean if Bella can do it surly any of us can."

"JJ, if you come up to fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." I said with an irritated tone as I glared at my brother.

"Bends like, bend over and..." JJ said demenstating as I hit myself in the head.

"No JJ! The bends kill you." I shouted.

"I can--I can dive with Bells." John b said as he got up and I helped him get the gear on.

"You can dive. I'm cool with that." JJ said because clearly he didn't want to.

"Since when can you dive?" Kie asked as she watched me help John b.

"Let me do some calculations really quick." Pope said as I walked towards Kie, hoping that John b was listening because I surely don't want to.

"Jump in the water, mark the rope?" I asked and she nodded removing her shirt as she dived into the water.

"What was that all about?" Pope asked.

"I don't know, but I liked it. A lot." JJ said starring at the water as I glared at him.