That's dandrift

"And they were right outside holding hands against the wall like this." JJ said pushing me against the wall as I groaned slightly.

"And all we hear is just 'Bam! Bam! Bam!" I added on because why not join the fun of JJ being JJ, "Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside."

"All right? And she's just looking at him, like--wait, first off, look at this shit." JJ said grabbing my arm and flipping my head, the paint from my hair falling out.

"That's dandruff." Kie said as I faught myself away from JJ, "Disgusting."

"Okay, thank you." Pope said sarcastically as he brushed it off his knees.

"Look at all that. All right?" JJ mentioned as I rolled my eyes and fixed my hair, "That's paint."

"At that point, I was just, like--waiting for my death to be something stupid." I said dramatically as I fell into JJ my hand on my head as he caught me.

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope mentioned as I pushed myself back to my feet.

"Yeah." I nodded as I rushed over sitting next to Pope, "And they're fucking scary man."

"Did you get a good description of them?" Pope asked looking towards me, "What did they look like?"

"Anything?" Kie asked looking towards John b who hasn't spoken since I got here.

"Anything we can bring to a police report?" Pope mentioned and I looked towards John b who was already looking at me.

"Burly." I shurgged I don't know what I'm suppose to say.

They were scary, and I just wanted to leave. I didn't care to see what they looked like.

"Burly?" Pope questioned as everyone looked at me.

"Yeah. You know, like--" I tried to create a picture with my words but was cut off.

"That's not very helpful." Kie mentioned as I rolled my eyes, knowing very well it wasn't helpful.

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage. I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers." I explained as JJ paced back in forth where I was orignally standing.

"Yeah. Yes. No, we know." Kie said nodding as she continued to look at me.

"I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers...they're square groupers." I explained before JJ handed me a blunt.

"They're square groupers, like narco square groupers?" Pope asked as I blew the smoke out of my mouth and sighed handing the blunt back to JJ, "Like Pablo Escopar square grouper?"

"Yeah, man." I nodded leaning into the chair.

"You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie." Kie brought up as I nodded, but sighed at the same time.

I'm starting to wish I never left the Camron's house.

"What does this square grouper look like?" Pope asked as I shrugged and got up starting to get frustated, "Specifically?"

"You weren't there!" I shouted as my hands got tangled in my long messy blonde hair.

"Apperently you don't know what to look for!" Pope shouted back as I groaned and turned to face him.

"DUDE! I wasn't taking little mental Polaroids the entire time. I was under duress, okay? But I can tell you... I can tell you by the way that Ms. Lana was screaming... that these guys are serious, serious hombres, man. It's a heavy vibe right now, okay? I'm not likeing this very much." I explained as I slowly calmed my self down the closer I got to the end of my little speech.