Get the hell out

Me and John b woke up the next morning to Sarah, JJ, Pope, and Kie getting ready to leave. Me and John b looked at each other before racing down the dock.

"What's going on?" I asked as we got to the bottom.

"We gotta get the hell out of here sis." JJ answered as I looked at John b confused.

"Rafe knows we're here. You especially have to get out." Sarah said as she reached for my hand and I hesitantly grabbed it.

We took off before we got to an empty part of the island. We all sat around to have a pouge meeting. This really wasn't good, I probably just got myself killed.

"Look, if Rafe and Barry know it's only a matter of time." Kie brought up the first item of discussion.

"Before everyone knows." Pope added.

"I told you." JJ scoffed, "We should've gone south, man."

"Just stop it!" John b shouted trying to get JJ to calm down.

"Why does no one ever listen?" JJ continued to shout, completely ignoring John b.

"I get it. I get it. I understand." John b shouted finally getting JJ to calm down.

"I have an idea." Sarah said looking towards me, "With me back, my dad's going to have to choose between me and Rafe. He's gonna choose me."

"Just please listen." I said as she looked at me worried, "Ward keeps lying to you, Sarah."

"He won't agree after all that's happened." Kie added.

"No. I... I know it sounds crazy. But that's why you're gonna come with me." Sarah said looking at me as I looked at her wide eyed.

"Hmm?" I hummed in question as she gave me a serious face.

"He's my dad. And I know him, and you know him. He loves both of us, he thinks of you as a daughter. Bella please. Two hours."

"Sarah I can't come with you!"

"Why not!?"

"Because..." I said grabbing her elbow as I pulled her away from the group, "I agreed to the arranged marriage."

"You did what!" Sarah shouted as I covered her mouth and looked back at the others who were looking at us confused.

"I was worried about John b. Ward told me he would take care of everything if me and Rafe got married. It seemed like a good idea at the time." I rambled as Sarah groaned.

"So that's why you were in the Bahamas?"

"Yes that's why!"

"Fine, fine, but you have to at least tell Kie so I'm not the only one that knows."

"Maybe."

Sarah then left as I got my hands lost in my hair. I collapsed to the ground, my knees tucked into my chest as John b walked over.

"Bella?" He questioned sitting down next to me as I laid my head on his shoulder, "You okay?"

"No." I whispered, "I did a horrible thing."

"What...what'd you do?" John b asked as I fiddled with my thumbs.

"I um...I agreed to an arranged marriage." I mumbled as I lifted my head.

"Oh..."

"Ward promised if I married Rafe, he would turn himself and Rafe in. That he would tell the truth. Please...please don't be mad. I just wanted you back." I cried as I kneeled in front of him and his face was blank, "John b...please."

John b didn't say anything, he just got up and walked away. I broke down in tears as Pope followed John b. But JJ and Kie rushed over to me.

"Oh Bella." Kie mumbled as she grabbed my hand and JJ pulled me into a hug.

I broke down in sobs as JJ held me tighter and he looked at Kie. She didn't need him or me to say anything. She got up and stormed towards John b and Pope.

JJ didn't ask me to tell him anything. He just held me close and whispered that I was going to be okay. It's reason's like these that make me not want to be close with anyone other then JJ.

"JJ..." I whispered.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Promise you'll never leave me." I whispered as I held a pinky up.

JJ wrapped his pinky around it before whispering, "I promise."

We then saw Sarah pull up. So I whipped my tears away and the two of us rushed towards her along with the others.

"So how'd it go?" I asked walking next to Sarah while still whipping tears from my eyes.

"You guys were right. It didn't work." She sniffed and I sighed wrapping my arm around her shoulder, "Sorry."

"Welp, then that settles it, guys." JJ mentioned, "Now, y'all need to load up in the paddy wagon and get the heck out of Dodge right now."

"Right, you'll need supplise, and you'll have to split as soon as possible." Pope added.

"You brining Bella with this time?" Pope asked but John b shook his head causing Sarah to look at me concerned.

"Wait, there still is one more option." Sarah mentioned as everyone looked at her, but she was looking at me.

"I mean what else do I have left to loose?" I asked throwing my arms in the air.

"Guys, I think it's too late." Kie said as we all turned around to see cops coming our way.

"Well shit." I mumbled.

"Stay on the beach with your hands in the air! Please return your hostage!"

"Hostage?" I asked confused.

"Bella Camron please show a sign you're okay!"

"I'm sorry? Camron?" I asked as I looked at Sarah and she just shrugged, "Okay so your dad has officially gone insane and I say we run."

"I agree with that statement!" JJ said as we all took off running.

I helped Sarah limp through the woods as everyone ran in front of us. We ran through tall grass, we swam through water, and we finally found a place to hide, but it wasn't a very good place.

"There's no getting out of it. We gotta make a stand." JJ said as he grabbed the gun but I sighed raising my hands in the air as I came out from behind the tree.

"I'm okay!" I shouted towards the people chasing us through the water, "They ditched me, I don't know where they are."

Guns were pointed at me as I kept my hands in the air. A police officer came up to me and wrapped my hands around my back. Well this is working out great.

My hands were cuffed for some reason. I must not have been a hostage in their eyes. The rest of the pouges put their hands in the air as I was forced to watch Deputy Thomas beat John b up.

"LET HIM GO!" I shouted as officers had to push me to the ground, my knees digging into the dirt as they held me in place, "THOMAS STOP!"

John b was then knocked out as I broke down in tears. I was forced up as JJ and the others asked where I was going. I was forced into a police car, my feet kicking the windows as I tried to get out.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the stupid twin.