The fight

"No effing way!" Kie shouted as she paced in front of us.

My chin was resting on John b's knee as he sat to the side of me. Sarah on the far side of the couch.

"You brought them here? So what? They're in on this now?" Kie asked as I scoffed.

"I was never out of this." I mentioned as she glared at me, but I wasn't scared of her, and she hated it.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ said pointing towards Sarah while he was looking at me.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie continued as my fists clenched, that's a vote she would lose, "This is our thing. A pouge thing."

She couldn't serious could she?

She's a kook herself.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad bit uncomfortable with all of this." Pope said as I glared at him, and he looked scared.

"Thank you." Kie said as I said, "When are you not uncomfotable, Pope?"

"Well I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope explained.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ mentioned as I gave them a weirded out look.

"That's cute, guys." John b mumbled making a small smile form on my face but it quickly faded.

"You know we were all extremley comfortable until you brought them." Kie said as she glared at me and Sarah.

"Stop talking about us like we're not here!" I shouted as I got up from where I was sitting.

"Then leave!" Kie shouted back.

"I told you." I scoffed as I turned around to face John b.

"Told him what, exactly?" Kie asked as she got closer to me, "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." I said full confidence and I could here my brother and Pope betting.

JJ bet on me obviously.

Pope bet on Kie.

"Oh yeah?"

"When have I ever lied?"

"You get somebody close to you--for like years and tell them that they're a worthless Kook."

"I didn't do shit."

"Everybody shut up!" John b shouted as he pulled me away from Kie, "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Bella, you're...you're my..."

I gave him a soft smile encourging him to say it, "You can say it."

"You're my girlfriend."

"Ohh...that's new." Pope mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

Is it though?

"She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you were just using her to use Sarah for information?" Kie asked causing me to get confused as I turned to look towards Sarah, but her gaze was already on me, "Get a map, cut Sarah loose. Leave Bella to the sharks."

"You said you were using Sarah? And you were gonna leave me to the sharks?"

I knew this was when me and JJ were talking in the Twinkie. Becaues he looked just as confused as I did.

"No."

"Yeah, you did." Kie shouted.

"You said those things." Pope said nodding.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?!" John b shouted causing me to freeze, "I didn't expect it...it just--it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"

"Oh! That's corny." Pope mentioned, but I was still too shocked to say anything.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John b. If Bella's in, I'm out."

"Kie I'm doing this."

"You are gonna decided."

"I can't!"

"I'm very interested actually. Me or her?"

"Both."

Kie then stormed out and I got up. I left as well. This is ridiclous.