Kegger

Sitting out side on the dock. I was sitting between John b's legs, as his arms were wrapped around my waste. I could feel JJ's glare, but something was off.

He wasn't stopping the two of us like he usually does. He was just glaring, as if it would solve the whole thing. Kie was smirking at me as I flipped her off, hidden from the others.

And John b tried to reason with Pope, still.

"All right, so think about it, Pope. How does a marina rat get a Grady-White?" John b asked as I closed my eyes resting the back of my head against John b's chest.

"Prositiuation." Pope said casting his line out into the water.

"Square groupers, bro." John b corrected as I nodded my head, "Okay, flying under the radar, no aerial survellance. They don't do that stuff during a hurricane. What does that mean? Bella?"

"They were straight smugglin'" I answered still not opening my eyes.

"Smugglin'" John b repeated my word, "And I guarantee there's a serious amount of contraband in the wreck."

"Hell yeah." JJ mumbled yanking his line up as fast as he could, "Fish on!"

Later, we were in John b's room. Pope still not fully conviced this is the best idea. I sat on the ground with my head resting against the wall as JJ handed Pope money.

"For the record, if that is a smuggling ship with illegal contraband on the inside of it...it probably belongs to someone else. They could come looking for it. Taking it would be catastrophically stupid." Pope said as JJ leaned back over patting Pope's leg.

"Right." JJ said leaning back again as I jumped into the conversation.

"Well, stupid things have good outcomes all the time. Just not the stupid thing that created JJ." I smirked as JJ glared at me.

"You do know we're twins right?" He asked.

"I don't see what that has to due with this." I smirked.

"All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck." I explained, putting mine and JJ's conversation on hold, "Until then, we just lay low. Just act normal."

"Right. And how exactly do we do that?" Pope asked turning to look at me an even bigger smirk on my face.

"Kegger." I replied before looking at Kie and we bumped fists, "Problem solved."

After that we made our way down the the beach. JJ and John b carrying a thing full of bear. Kie and Pope carrying red solo cups and I was in charge of music.

It didn't even feel like an hour, before people started showing up. It was a packed beach, and I may or may not have invited Sarah.

Me and John b were handing out beer. JJ was drunk already, Kie was somewhere behind us, and Pope was off being...well Pope.

"Hey so JJ talked to me the other day." John b said filling another cup and handing it to the person in front of us.

"Mmm." I hummed in response handing a cup to a kook who didn't even say thank you.

"And I think he-" He started but he was cut off when Kie appeared behind us.

"What is she doing here?" Kie asked and I looked forward to see Sarah.

"Um...I invited her." I said pushing myself up, "I'll be back. Conversation to be continued."

I pointed at John b with a wink before running towards Sarah. I saw Topper run off somewhere so when she heard my voice she seemed a lot happier then she was before.

"Sarah Camron." I laughed and she looked down at me, before taking my hand and jumping.

"Belladonna Maybank." Sarah said using my actual full name, that only her and JJ know.

Topper made his way over as we did a hand shack. As much as I hate him, I learn to stand him. For Sarah at least.

As night fell, things got more wild. JJ walked towards Sarah, holding a cup in hand. This wasn't going to be good.

"Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ asked as he held the cup out.

"No, thanks." Sarah replied as I tried to take the cup from JJ, but he refused.

"Is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it." Topper said trying to grab the cup, but JJ refused to give it to him too, "I'll--thank you, man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you." JJ slurred pulling the cup towards himself, "If you said pretty please, maybe, but you didn't."

"Oh, pretty please." Topper said as I looked at John b worried, he was giving me the same look.

"Yeah. So, Sarah."

"Pretty please?"

Everything started to get hetic, and loud. It was hard to hear what was going on. So I totally zoned out, but then things got more worse then I would hope for.

JJ pushed Topper.

"Hey JJ, your sister's hot for a dirty pouge." Topper shouted causing Sarah to gasp as John b got mad and got in Topper's face.

But Topper just punched John b. A full fight breaking out between the two of them. I stood next to JJ and Pope as I watched in horror.

"TOPPER STOP!" I shouted as Topper started to drown John b in the water, "Topper, stop!"

I groaned as I reached into JJ's back pocket. Grabbing the gun as I ran out into the water. I knew at the moment I shouldn't have done it. But I was protecting my friends, that's all that matters.

I held the gun to Toppers head as he let go of John b. I let out a sigh of relief, my hand shacking as JJ cheered me on. Of course he would, me and him have the same personality.

But I still couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Yeah, you know what that is." I said shackily as Topper slowly started to get up.

"Come on. Chill, Bells!" Pope shouted but I wasn't going to stop until Topper left John b's side.

"Bella!" Kie and Sarah shouted at me.

"That's my sister!" JJ said excitedly as I rolled my eyes.

"Put the gun down!" Sarah said as she walked towards me, "Bells, please put the gun down."

"Sarah, get your boyfriend out of here." I said as I pushed Topper towards Sarah and raised the gun into their, "NOW GET OFF OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND!"

I shout a few shots in the air.

"Are you crazy, you idiot!" Pope shouted as he pushed me, "Why would you do that?"

"I was saving his life, okay!" I shouted as I pushed Pope away from me.