Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Records of the Gay Bar Adventures

Living together in harmony for two days, they arrived at the weekend.

On the surface, Wei Han played the role of a good older brother before Dad Qi and Mother Wei, but in fact, he was determined to catch his little brother's handle and had been preparing for two days.

Seeing Qi Zhifan going out this evening, he also immediately took action and began to secret track him.

Wearing a large brown coat, sunglasses, a cap on his head, and also taking a car to follow far behind Qi Zhifan, Wei Han raised the corners of his mouth and felt that he had the potential to be a private detective, a bit cool.

Towards his sneaky "follow the car" behavior, the driver mister expressed great pressure, "That...that, kid, I hear your voice and estimate you're also not so old, probably a university student? Don't do anything stupid, young man."

"......"

Wei Han lips held a complacent smile. Of course others would take him to be a young criminal, hehe.

After getting out of the car, Wei Han followed Qi Zhifan into a bar. It was only when he came in that he discovered it was a gay bar.

The dazzling glare of the lights flashed, and the blazing music almost deafened the ears. The very gentle-looking waiter with black bow tie was flirting with the handsome bartender. The enchanting beauty drinking wine was even more intoxicating than the wine. A neat and tidy man was sitting beside an overbearing president in a suit, and they were talking and laughing, full of ambiguous erotic atmosphere.

Whatever kind and type of man existed, they were there. There were not only Japanese and Korean flower men, but also European and American handsome uncle. In general, sunshine boys and handsome guys were a dime in a dozen. In addition, a not very tall, childlike cute boy with cheeks tender enough to let out water with a pinch, was now happily playing dice. In short, the tall and big type, the flirty type, robust muscular men, and so on, were all available.

Wei Han looked over at the dance floor. All kinds of men frantically twisted their waists and butts, many people jumping high and taking off their tops to party. Incredibly, there were several macho men dancing erotically on the high platform while only in red briefs.

It was very shameful to say out loud. In Wei Han's past life, as a student he was very content with his lot, and afterwards, he started to work and lived a nine-to-five life. On the surface, he pretended to be a straight male, and in his heart, only Chu Chuanyao, this one person filled it. Where would he be mixed in this kind of place?

Looking until he was dazzled, Wei Han's head was also dizzy. Throat swallowing saliva, Wei Han really felt he was too unsophisticated. His legs began to soften. At this crucial time, his frightened shortcoming showed up again, and he hurriedly hid in the restroom.

"Calm...calm down, Wei Han, you have to calm down. You can't be frightened ah."

Locking the toilet door and sitting on the toilet, Wei Han took a few deep breaths, secretly encouraging himself, while falling into a new distress...

Now that this "private detective" disguise was too out of place, it would attract attention and be recognized by Qi Zhifan. So he has to change to a new disguise.

Suddenly, Wei Han heard the sound of newspaper flipping next door, with a happy heart, "thump thump" knocked on the next door, and tentatively asked, "Hey, buddy? How are you?"

The sound of flipping newspaper stopped and Wei Han looked down at his foot. The man next to him, from under the partition, kindly gave him three sheets of paper.