Chapter 47

Chapter 47: I Can Bend For You

The apron and underwear on his body had already been torn off. Wei Han was pressed on the counter, and as Qi Zhifan entered in and went out, he felt the pain of having his body violently penetrated gradually leveling out, instead, replaced by a increasing pleasant feeling in his mind.

He turned Wei Han around to face him. At this time, Qi Zhifan particularly liked to observe the exceptionally sexy Wei Han, liked to see his slightly flush red lips, his dazed and hazy little eyes, his forehead drenched in sweat, and the unbidden tears flowing down from the corner of his eyes...Of course, he also liked to hear Wei Han groaning from time to time.

Qi Zhifan always liked to withdraw a third out and then mercilessly drive in. During the collision, Wei Han seemed to feel that the world was shaking. He was trembling all the while and could only use his legs to tightly wrap around Qi Zhifan's waist. The sticky sounds of their bodies were constantly heard where they were joined. The liquid that flowed out slipped down Wei Han's thighs, and several drops landed on the ground.

Suddenly, Qi Zhifan pulled himself completely out of Wei Han's body. The inside of his body suddenly empty, Wei Han moaned in a trance when he felt this unbearable emptiness. He blinked his eyes and stared at Qi Zhifan, his mouth open with a stupid look. Qi Zhifan hooked his lips and smiled, and the next second, he fully slammed in to the hilt. Buried to the root, it reached the deepest and most sensitive point inside Wei Han.

"Ah ah ah!" Like a high-voltage current fiercely coursing through his body, Wei Han uninhibited screams rang out, and the white fluid sprayed on Qi Zhifan's lower abdomen.

Then, in a flash, something exploded in Wei Han's mind and it felt like he was floating in the clouds.

Then, not only did Qi Zhifan's speed increase, but the intensity also increased unchecked. Every sensitive cell in Wei Han's body was ruthlessly 'taken care of' by him, and even the most unbearable little bump had been specially serviced. Every time Qi Zhifan pushed in, he targeted that place, hitting it and causing Wei Han to burst into a shaking tremor.

Stimulated by the peculiar mixture of pain and pleasure, Wei Han sobbed and groaned, unable to restrain his writhing body covered in hickeys. Desperately leaning against his neck, he tremblingly catered to Qi Zhifan's wanton ride.

Finally, Wei Han cried out again and was almost played to fainting. Qi Zhifan fiercely kissed him. He moved dozens of times before releasing it all at once in Wei Han's body.

Finished tossing in the kitchen, Qi Zhifan then held Wei Han and carried him to the bath, and then to the bed...the whole Saturday, Qi Zhifan 'ate' to his satisfaction.

When Wei Han woke up on Sunday morning, his entire body didn't have the strength to move. He didn't even feeling like moving his fingers and only felt soft, as if he'd turned into a puddle. He couldn't get out of bed at all, and could only lie in bed and be waited on by the Great Beauty Qi.

"Open up."

Qi Zhifan held a bowl and scooped a spoonful of rice to Wei Han's mouth. Wei Han smiled, ahh-hhm and swallowed it. Eating while watching the Great Beauty Qi was really 'a feast for the eyes'. His appetite also increased.

As usual, every time Qi Zhifan this 'main culprit' tossed Wei Han, he would hand-feed him. However, there was a slight deviation today because the food was personally made by him.

In order to raise a big stomach king, foodie wife, Qi Zhifan was already aware that Wei Han couldn't be the only who can cook. He himself would also ponder it over and slowly learn.

A meal of fish and meat finished, Qi Zhifan carefully brought in a bowl of sweet-stewed snow pear in the afternoon.

Wei Han was foolish for a moment. "Odd Trouble, this..."