Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Three-Month Training

"It's winter. When you go out, you don't even wear a scarf. And it's so late, you're still on the rooftop feeling the wind. Do you have a pit in your head?"

"......" Wei Han took the scarf in a daze, and didn't open his mouth to refute anything. He knew that despite Qi Zhifan's bad tone, this was also out of concern.

Rarely seeing Wei Han so obedient, Qi Zhifan's anger also suddenly left, and he went up to help wrap the scarf around his neck. "Okay, let's go down."

Wei Han shook his head. "I still want to stay a while longer."

"Then I'll accompany you."

"Ah?"

"I said 'I'll accompany you'." Qi Zhifan stressed again, then he sniffed, "Tsk, your whole body reeks with alcohol. Did you drink until you became silly? Can't even understand human words. If you want to feel the wind, or look at the stars, I'll accompany you."

Look at the stars? Reminded by Qi Zhifan, Wei Han looked up at the night sky. Sure enough, the sky was filled with stars, incomparably bright.

Although the wind on the rooftop was a bit strong, but the horizon was wide, so the stars were very clear. This also let Wei Han's mood, which had been depressed because of Chu Chuanyao's matter, turn around a lot.

From Qi Zhifan's point of view, Wei Han's eyes that reflected the starlight were shining and bright, more moving than all the surroundings.

"Qi Zhifan, I'm sorry." Suddenly, Wei Han said this sentence in dead earnest.

"Why did you suddenly say 'I'm sorry'?" Qi Zhifan couldn't help but feel that Wei Han was being silly again.

Wei Han scratched his head and awkwardly said, "Uh, because when I first came to this house, I did a bunch of unpleasant things to you."

"It's not you fault alone," Qi Zhifan lightly said, implicitly admitting that he was also in the wrong. His initial attitude toward Wei Han was pretty bad.

"......" Wei Han was a little surprised again, and then laughed, "Haha, Odd Trouble, I feel more and more that having you, this little brother, is also very good. Later on, I will be a good older brother."

"Wei Han, I don't need..."

"Hey, Odd Trouble look, it's a shooting star!" Qi Zhifan's words were interrupted by Wei Han's surprised voice. Wei Han excitedly pointed to the sky. "Quick...make a wish!"

Words finished, he closed his eyes and quietly made several wishes in his heartー

First, I hope I can become a police officer;

Second, together with Qi Zhifan, the two brothers can create a happy and harmonious family together;

Third, I can with Little Yao...

But the shooting star flashed away and disappeared too quickly. Wei Han had no time to finish. "Ai, there was still the last one..."

Qi Zhifan didn't take any action, his eyes always remaining on Wei Han. He hadn't made a wish. He'd never believed in this. As for Wei Han's wishes, he could guess that among them included becoming a police officer, as well as Chu Chuanyao.

"It's late. We should go back now."

In the end, Qi Zhifan took Wei Han's hand and pulled him away.

Wei Han stared blankly, shooting a glance at the their two hands held tightly together. He found that Qi Zhifan's gripping strength was a bit stronger, but he also didn't say anything, and just let Qi Zhifan pull him.