Chapter 46

Chapter 46: It's Time to Show the Pink Thong's Purpose

For Qi Zhifan's first time cooking, because Young Master Qi really had no experience and his taste was very picky, so the process was very difficult. There were several dishes that had to be repeatedly sautéed many times. As for Wei Han's favorite desserts and the like, he also pondered for a long time. Only after baking a pile of failed products did he finally make a few decent ones.

Past 10 o'clock the next morning, Qi Zhifan changed his suit and dressed up a little. He carried the lunch box and went to the police station.

Bringing the love lunch box he'd personally made, he believed that Wei Han would certainly be so moved that he'd be a total mess. At that time, without needing him to explain anything more, Wei Han would certainly obediently go home with him.

When such an eye-catching handsome guy suddenly came, everyone in the bureau immediately felt as if they were before a light. But once they heard that this handsome guy came to find Wei Han and claimed to be Wei Han's younger brother, they were all shocked. One after the other, they sighed emotionally: Wei Han, this fool had a fool's luck. They hadn't thought there would be such a remarkable brother at home.

Qi Zhifan had picked up Wei Han several times outside the police station, but as a family member, it was the first time he'd come into the building to look for Wei Han. To tell the truth, he was a little surprised by himself. Presumably when Wei Han saw him, he'd absolutely be amazed and delighted.

"Hey, Shao Yi, stop fidgeting."

Yesterday, Shao Yi caught a thief in the street and he'd received a superficial wound. Taking advantage of the break time now, Wei Han was carefully rubbing the medicine on his bruised left cheek.

"It's a bit itchy." Shao Yi leaned his head away.

"Endure it. You were also hurt a few times before. Since you can bear the pain, what does this little bit of itching count for?"

"I'm the most afraid of itching. Blow it again for me." Shao Yi grinned with a thick face.

Wei Han slightly frowned and glared at him. "Blow your big-headed ghost! Don't push your luck."

And Wei Han being close next to Shao Yi and seriously helping him clean the wound, this scene was completely seen by Qi Zhifan. His heart seemed to be suddenly seized. He tightened his lips and directly turned around and left.

Qi Zhifan walked and stopped by a trash can next to the hallway. He lowered his eyes, his hair covering the sense of loss and pain in his eyes, and he squeezed the lunch box firmly. At this moment, Qi Zhifan had a band-aid on his right index finger that he'd accidentally injured while cooking.

The strength in his hand gradually increased until the blue veins showed on the back of his hand. Qi Zhifan suddenly released his hand, and then, the carefully prepared love lunch box was thrown into the trash can...

At the other end, in the office.

After Wei Han helped Shao Yi to rub the medicine, Shao Yi smiled at him. "Wei Han, I found that you're more and more concerned about me now."

Wei Han was a little speechless and reminded, "This is the concern between colleagues. You shouldn't try to make it romantic."

At this time, Jiang Chengrui rushed over and patted Wei Han. "Hey, Silly Han, I just saw Qi Zhifan."

Wei Han jumped in fright. "R...Really?"

"Yeah, he doesn't seem to have walked far yet. Quickly, go after him." Jiang Chengrui nodded and hurriedly pushed Wei Han out.