Chapter 60

Chapter 60: Extra 2 – When Silly Han Becomes Silly Husky

Wei Han slept and slowly opened his eyes, waking upー

A small, ruddy face was close at hand. A little boy was directly facing him with slightly open, rosy little mouth, and thick, dark lashes covering his two eyes: a soundly sleeping appearance.

The beautiful little boy was inexplicably quite familiar to Wei Han, and he couldn't help pondering it over in his mind.

Wait a minute, now wasn't the time to think about this issue. The key was: who was this child? Where did he come from, actually climbing into his own bed!

Not sleepy at all, Wei Han was completely awake. He wanted to sit up, but feeling the weight on his body, he could only twist his neck with difficulty. Presumably, this little boy's whole person was pressed on him to sleep, his little arm resting on his belly and a leg also slung across his waist.

Reaching out, Wei Han wanted to slightly push the little boy a bit, but when he saw his hand (paw), a piece of white velvet, he incredulously blinked his eyes for a good while before he was certain that he was not mistaken. This was clearlyー

That's right, it's not an illusion! Your mom, this was a dog's paw ah!

Wei Han collapsed and wanted to ask how this had happened, but when he called out, his voice was a burst of woof woof woof...

The barking woke up the little boy from his sleep. His brows wrinkled, and then he opened his eyes. His dark eyes had natural eyelinerーvery beautiful from an early ageーbut at this moment, they were filled with resentment.

"Shut up, Husky Egg!"

Wei Han: "......"

Such a rotten dog name, Wei Han instantly recognized who this little boy was.

WTF! Waking up as a silly husky was already driving Wei Han crazy. Moreover, the familiar Odd Trouble had inexplicably shrunk, becoming an around ten-year old little Qi Zhifan.

Little Qi Zhifan blinked his eyes again, always feeling that today's Husky Egg was unusually restless, but he was too lazy to think about it more and slowly got out of bed. Because he wanted to change his clothes, he began to take off his cartoon pajamas. With only two or three moves, he took off everything down to his undies.

If this was changed to after Qi Zhifan was grown up, it would certainly have been shining white, fleshly temptation. But he was only ten years old, and after all, was a little boy. His figure was nothing to look at, but he was naturally born with long legs and his body proportion was quite good. As for the place between his legs that has not yet developed...

Oh god, it was improper to see. Wei Han turned his body away.

So, little Qi Zhifan, who was only wearing a pair of underwear, saw his own dog, tail tilted high, faced his master with his chrysanthemum.

A burst of discomfort in his heart, little Qi Zhifan immediately issued an order. "Hey, Husky Egg, help me drag my pants over here."

Wei Han: "......"

This was the rhythm of using his mouth to hold Odd Trouble's pants?

Wei Han's eyebrows were drawn. Although dogs had no eyebrows, but his dog face was obviously more depressed than usual.

"If you don't obey, I won't give you food today."

Little Qi Zhifan raised his chin and threatened. Wei Han was speechless, thinking that, at this time, little Odd Trouble was really a childish little devil ah.