Chapter 55

Chapter 55: Rebelling Against Sister Hui? Little Cousin's Surprise Attack

【towh: sweet-stewed, shiny dessert, cat, T】

On top of the notebook, Qi Zhifan wrote a few strokes and recorded the things that had left the deepest impression between him and Wei Han.

A bowl of sweet-stewed snow pear that they both had personally made for each other;

Not turning his back on Wei Han, the piano expert Qi Zhifan played the shiny "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" song together with Wei Han;

Qi Zhifan knew that Wei Han loved desserts the most; he hoped that there would always be a Doraemon cat beside him, with a magical hundred treasures pouch that could help him realize his wishes;

Due to a misunderstanding, Wei Han first made a stupid mistake and couldn't help but pull down Qi Zhifan's face, and then Qi Zhifan continued to keep the sexy pink, T-shaped thong. Over time, Qi Zhifan looked at it and thought of its owner everyday. Finally, one day, he personally helped Wei Han put it on...

These things, Wei Han understood them all. He used the notebook to record down many things, but Qi Zhifan deeply noted them in his heart instead. Closing the "Odd Trouble Grievances Record", Wei Han went downstairs.

In the kitchen on the first floor, Qi Zhifan was cooking for him. The rare times when Young Master Qi cooked, it was always for Wei Han. Who told Wei Han a few days ago to make himself feel uncomfortable because of Ou Yizhe, but also to foolishly suppress his grievances all in his heart.

Wei Han hugged Qi Zhifan from behind. "Trouble, how are you so good."

"......" Qi Zhifan was a bit distracted and then the corner of his lips quirked up.

Don't know who was drunk the day before yesterday and continuously listed out his shortcomings and kept scolding him 'bastard'? Even earlier, this fool always called him 'slag gong' over and over again.

"I'm not a good person." Qi Zhifan turned around and shook his head at Wei Han. "You used to scold me before, did you forget? In fact, everything you said was right."

"Eh?" Wei Han was foolish, and suddenly remembered that Qi Zhifan's memory was amazing and he could only force a laugh and say, "Good Trouble, don't hold grudges."

Qi Zhifan hooked his lips and smiled with an unknown meaning. He reached out and touched Wei Han's face. "I want to remember."

Wei Han: "Uh..."

Actually, Qi Zhifan also admitted that sometimes he was selfish and still considered money above all else. He never wasted time and energy on other insignificant people, but he wanted to set aside all his goodness for Wei Han.

In the evening, the sky suddenly clouded over and it soon began to rain heavily.

Across the bedroom at the French windows, Wei Han stared out of the window, an uneasiness rising up from the bottom of his heart, becoming heavier and heavier. The storm tonight seemed to herald something.

Seeing Wei Han suddenly with a worried frown, Qi Zhifan came to cling to his waist and also held his hand. "Pei Yuyang went to Jiang Chengrui's home."

Hearing this, Wei Han jumped in fright. "Ah? Then now, he wouldn't be..."

Qi Zhifan nodded. "Do you know what Pei Yuyang told me? He said that his father had always known that he liked men, so he didn't count on him. He has lived for more than twenty years, and this was the first time he has liked someone so much."

After hearing this, Wei Han was silent for a moment before slowly saying, "They will definitely pass through this difficult time."

"Yeah," Qi Zhifan responded. His fingers laced between Wei Han's fingers, slowly interlocking their ten fingers. "Wei Han, in a few days, go with me to see grandpa."