Chapter 22

Chapter 22: After Being Forcibly Kissed by a Man

"Manager, Little Jiang didn't come to the store today?"

"Yeah, Ah Rui asked for leave on the phone. He said he was a bit uncomfortable and would like to rest at home for a few days. Originally, I wanted to take time to see him, but he kept shouting no, so I also have no way to help him." Song Bohao helplessly smiled, his smile full of a pampering flavor.

"Manager, when did you and Little Jiang meet? It seems like you often go to his house." Song Bohao always spoiled Jiang Chengrui like his own brother, which made Wei Han a little curious.

"It was from early on. Our parents were good friends when they were young, so we both often come and go," Song Bohao said, his thoughts drifting away. "I remember that when Uncle Jiang and Aunt Liu were still there, Sister Chenghui wasn't as cold as she is now, and her mouth always had a smile."

As soon as the topic became heavy, Wei Han gave a faint "oh" sound. He also didn't want to talk about the Jiang family's irreversible sadness.

In a flash, it was Monday. Jiang Chengrui didn't even come to class, so in the catch and grapple class, Wei Han had no partner for the two-person sparring exercise. He could only press his legs to the side alone, and prepare for sprint training.

Their martial arts teacher surnamed Huang was originally from the armed police, and had always been very optimistic about Jiang Chengrui as a student. Jiang Chengrui also performed very well in class. Not seeing him today, he also felt strange.

"Wei Han, Jiang Chengrui asked for leave?" Teacher Huang asked, coming to Wei Han's side.

Wei Han nodded. "Yeah, Little Jiang seems to be sick."

"Strange, that kid usually has a good body, how can he get sick? I think you're very familiar with him. Later, go and look at him for me."

Finished speaking, Teacher Huang patted Wei Han heavily on the shoulder. Not knowing whether it was intentional or not, Wei Han grimaced, his smile turning stiff. His amazing strength was not something that the average person could bear.

After class, Wei Han gave Jiang Chengrui a call.

To be honest, Wei Han was also very puzzled. Little Jiang seemed to be from a martial household. Even if he was sick, it wouldn't be a serious illness, and his body should be able to recover soon. Don't tell him that something had happened?

"Hey, Little Jiang, this is Wei Han. What's wrong with you?"

"No...nothing, just a little uncomfortable."

Unlike the frank and straightforward Jiang Chengrui in the past, the voice on the phone was clearly concealing something. Wei Han heard that something was wrong. "Little Jiang, you can deceive other people, but you can't deceive me. Is it a problem at home? Or is it your sister, she..."

Jiang Chengrui hurriedly interrupted Wei Han's guesses. "It has nothing to do with my sister. She has been busy, and the home is also good. It's my own matter."

"Then what's your situation?"

"Silly Han, I was forcibly kissed by a man, and it was my first kiss."

Wei Han was instantly petrified: "......"

In the afternoon, knowing that Qi Zhifan didn't have any classes, Pei Yuyang was too lazy to stay in the jewelry company Dad Pei had arranged for him. He drove Qi Zhifan to go out and play, and went to the fencing hall that Pei Yuyang frequented.

On the fourteen meters long and two meters wide fencing strip, Pei Yuyang had lost the previous foil, and now the two were beginning to fence again.

Qi Zhifan's eyes were like torches and he changed from his former elegant movements. He aimed at the opponent's valid parts, and his fencing movements were very quick. It was so quick that Pei Yuyang had no time to attack, only blocking one after the other, but his arms were still jabbed a few times.