Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Little Brother "Ran Away From Home"

"Wei Han, do you like Chu Chuanyao so much?"

Qi Zhifan's deep eyes were brewing with turbulent waves, as if they'd swallow Wei Han in the next second.

"Qi Zhifan, calm...calm down. What happened to you all of a sudden?"

Wei Han was pressed and a little uncomfortable. Qi Zhifan's body was like a fire closely affixed to him.

"Answer me. Do you not see anyone else except Chu Chuanyao?"

Seeing Qi Zhifan uncharacteristically not letting him off and unyielding in his questioning, Wei Han's scalp went numb. "No, I...I, I..."

Not letting Wei Han continue, Qi Zhifan lowered his head and blocked his mouth with a kiss. Startled, Wei Han suddenly widened his eyes.

Qi Zhifan frantically sucked and bit Wei Han's soft lips. Following right after, he immediately pried open Wei Han's lips and drove his tongue straight in, gently sweeping over his gums, and then chasing, licking and sucking his tongue, constantly deepening this overbearing kiss.

Wei Han intensely felt Qi Zhifan's heavy breath chaotically sweeping over his face, but also the shameful wet noises drilled into his eardrums. His heart beat very fast, as if it'd jump out at any time.

Seeing Wei Han's face reddened and nearly unable to breathe, Qi Zhifan finally let go of Wei Han's lips. But he didn't let go of Wei Han. Instead, he bit his ear, nimble tongue wandering in the hollow of his ear and between his neck, teasing back and forth.

Finally, Qi Zhifan even spread open Wei Han's shirt collar and nipped his collarbone. Wei Han was scared. With a burst of trembling, he reached out and pushed away Qi Zhifan, who was pressed on him.

In only a split second, Qi Zhifan's actions stopped. Then, he slowly stood up because he'd felt Wei Han's rejection.

"Wei Han, can we only be brothers between us?"

Qi Zhifan asked with a faint expression, but in the depths of his eyes was a thread of disappointment and powerlessness.

"......"

At this moment, Wei Han was completely dumbfounded. His brain had blanked, simply unable to think at all. After all, he'd just suffered the greatest impact: many "firsts" were taken away just like that.

Seeing Wei Han remained silent, Qi Zhifan gave two bitter laughs, and then "thump", he closed the door and left the house, not returning that night.

This day, Wei Han was helping Mother Wei at the flower shop. In the last few days, Mother Wei had always looked miserable because of her two sons' matter, and was somewhat distressed.

"Han-han, tell me, is Fan-fan in his rebellious period? He's actually willing to leave our warm home and move out alone; it makes me so sad. Was it because I did something bad?"

"Mom, don't think too much, you're fine. And at his age, Qi Zhifan has already had his rebellious period long ago. Him moving out should...should be for his own reasons," Wei Han comforted. When he thought of Qi Zhifan, his chest felt somewhat unbearably stifled.

Wei Han remembered that day, after the abnormal Qi Zhifan had pressed him on the sofa and did those mess of things, he'd never returned home.

Later, Qi Hao had called and asked, only to learn that he was living outside. He had asked for the reason, and Qi Zhifan also casually gave a few perfunctory words: saying that he was going to take an internship and that it would be more convenient to live outside.