Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Older Brother's Bright Red Ass

After the police investigated the incident of President Wang's attack, it was discovered that a few years ago, President Wang had stolen the work of other small companies and gained huge benefits. He had also caused other people's families to become destitute and homeless, and the assaulter surnamed Zhou was the youngest son of one of the surviving families.

As soon as the scandal broke out, Qi'ao Enterprise suddenly ushered in a series of problems such as falling stock prices, stagnant sales and insufficient working capital. President Zong, who was still lying in the hospital, had picked up his life but suddenly owed a large amount of debt.

Regarding this case, although the dust had basically settled, it was still necessary to do some subsequent processing. This day, Wei Han came to the Leng Group office building to request Leng Yan to cooperate with him and make some statements.

"Six...oh, no, Mr. Leng, what's your opinion on Qi'ao's matters this time?" Wei Han asked.

"Deserved it."

Not even lifting his eyes from reviewing the files, Leng Yan only coldly threw down these two words.

"Uh..." Wei Han slightly blanked and couldn't help but silently curse in his heart: Leng Yan? His outer appearance, cold words and cold speech really deserved his name.

"President Leng, you've been reluctant to cooperate with Qi'ao Enterprise before. Was it because you've long seen that they had problems?"

At this time, Little Wen beside the door asked in a respectful tone. Little Wen was the male secretary who was approximately thirty-something, wore glasses, looked elegant, and based on his tone, seemed to be quite worshipful of his boss.

"Yeah."

"You really are wise and brilliant." Little Wen smiled, but suddenly had something he was unable to figure out. "But why did you go the masquerade that night? It was so dangerous. What if you'd accidentally hurt yourself?"

Leng Yan disagreed, "It was just going to watch the liveliness."

Little Wen: "......"

Wei Han: "......"

Afterwards, Leng Yan gave Wei Han a profound glance and temporarily cancelled the morning meeting, but also changed the appointment with the other bosses. Little Wen hadn't had a chance to respond yet when he coldly commanded Little Wen to do some new tasks.

During the process, Leng Yan's face was expressionless and his words were astonishing, making Wei Han foolish when he saw this. This seemed like that mental case "Six Hot". Could it be that Leng Yan had dual personality?

"Wei Han," Leng Yan called him.

"Yes!"

Deeply-awed, Wei Han's spirit returned and he shouted out.

"I'll give you a gift."

"Ah?" Wei Han awkwardly smiled. "Giving someone a gift without rhyme or reason, it's rather embarrassing to accept. Money is mere worldly possessions."

"Gifting books."

Wei Han: "......"

Uh, this seemed to be acceptable. They could increase knowledge and cultivate one's mind. And, he was also looking forward to what kind of books Leng Yan would gift him.

However, he never thought that President Leng wouldn't go to a normal bookstore, but drove all the way to a 2D store that sold all kinds of comics, games and anime.