Chapter 57

Chapter 57: You Are My Courage

At night, unlike the bustling cities with their resplendent lights, there were almost no street lights in the countryside, but the moon and stars were exceptionally bright. Here, under the adornment of the moon and stars and accompanied by the cicadas' song, it was beautiful and tranquil.

After dinner and a bath, Wei Han and his own 'beautiful wife' were lying in bed.

Seeing Qi Zhifan had his back to him and seemed to be sulking, Wei Han could only embrace him from behind. "Qi Zhifan, I'm sorry."

Beside when Wei Han first came to the family and called his proper name, after he gave him the nickname 'Odd Trouble', Wei Han almost never called Qi Zhifan's name.

"......" Qi Zhifan was slightly surprised. On the rare occasion when Wei Han called him seriously, it showed that he'd decided an important matter in his heart.

"Wei Han, what were you running from!" Qi Zhifan turned around all of a sudden and pressed down on Wei Han's body. A profound and penetrating light shot out from his eyes, staring at the man below him.

"You can't be my brother anymore, so you can only be my wife."

Wei Han was foolish for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah, I swear this is the last time. I will never run away again. I've thought it over thoroughly these two days: Qi Zhifan, you are my courage."

"......"

In a split second, Qi Zhifan's eyes softened. He didn't want to admit to Wei Han's stupid face how touched he was just now.

"Odd Trouble, my mom and Uncle Qi, they...they're alright?"

Qi Zhifan shook his head. "I don't know. After you ran away that day, they also followed and left. Afterwards, they were unwilling to see me."

"Then does your grandfather know?" Wei Han added.

"There's no movement on my grandpa's side. I think my dad shouldn't have told him yet."

"Oh, Odd Trouble, then we'll go back tomorrow." Finished saying this, Wei Han reached out and touched Qi Zhifan's two cheeks and slightly smiled.

"Good." Qi Zhifan rubbed Wei Han's chin back and forth with his thumb, his eyes flashing with a predatory light. "But tonight, you must satisfy me first."

Qi Zhifan kissed Wei Han. Smelling the cheap soap on his body, he found that he didn't hate it. Qi Zhifan's wet tongue swept over his gums and scraped his sensitive palate. Wei Han felt himself slowly become numb, sweet and comfortable, and let out a low and light moan.

And their bodies below, the two were incredibly well-fitted together. After Wei Han felt the depths of his body rubbed with friction, the pain and tension retreated and the indescribable fulfillment and happiness slowly rose, gradually becoming accustomed to it.

The scorching, fierce thing had already burned Wei Han's body into a sea of fire, and the intense pleasure of the membrane also constantly stimulated his nerves. Wei Han was half-intoxicated, half in pain, looking at Qi Zhifan rushing headlong into his own body.

The bright moonlight spilled through the gap in the curtains and shone on Qi Zhifan's bare chest, his sexy abs and straight waistline beckoned the people's eyes to stare. The sweat slid along Qi Zhifan's cheeks, shimmering like shattered crystals, added a bit to his charm.

In a trance, Wei Han sighed, "Odd...Odd Trouble, you're really good-looking ah."

Wei Han's sincere praise from the bottom of his heart made the energetically plowing Qi Zhifan stare blankly for a moment. A burst of heat suddenly rushed to his cheeks, and his lips twitched. "Tch, you just know it now?"