Chapter 26

Chapter 26: After Being Taken Away By His Little Brother

Pei Yuyang's birthday party was hosted by Young Master Pei himself, so most of those invited were his friends and acquaintances, and there were also some who specially came to curry Young Master Pei's favor. These people also brought their own male partners.

They were people in the same circle and were similar in age, so they were usually very open when they were having fun. At this moment, of course, they weren't very restrained. When they drank more, they started to show off how much better their own 'wife' was: not only did they look beautiful, but their bedroom kungfu was also excellent.

Pei Yuyang, who was drinking with them, was too lazy to manage the group's blabbing. His attention was always on Wei Han and Jiang Chengrui over there.

Compared to those cynical buddies, Wei Han and Jiang Chengrui seemed out of place. These two special guests were still dressed in their college student clothes, and one was eating while the other was drinking.

Since he'd already promised Pei Yuyang, Wei Han also had to abide by the agreement and pulled Jiang Chengrui along with him.

Jiang Chengrui was wearing headphones and listening to music while sipping a glass of juice. As for Wei Han, he was hovering in the buffet area all along. Everything on the long table was delicious. Wei Han held a small plate in his hand, and with his two cheeks bulging and mouth chewing unceasingly, he ate very happily.

If you don't eat free of charge, then what would you eat? For this big stomach king foodie, it was simply the greatest happiness.

"Silly Han, you can't run halfway through."

Jiang Chengrui walked over and pulled on Wei Han's clothes. On the surface, he pretended to be indifferent, but in fact, his heart was still nervous, especially when he could feel Pei Yuyang cast his two hot eyes at him from time to time.

Wei Han felt a bit choked and patted his chest, taking a sip of fruit juice. "Mm...ahem, you can rest assured. I'll be your grass protecting ambassador and I'll make sure that Foolish Man-Sheep won't touch a single of your hair." (T/N: flower protecting for girls, and grass protecting for guys)

Wei Han's voice hadn't fallen when Qi Zhifan appeared as the finale.

Without a companion, Qi Zhifan came by himself. Unlike his usual appearance, Qi Zhifan was suited up and his front fringe was also combed up, changing into a new hairstyle. Immediately, he had more of the air of a mature man. Wei Han was in a trance. It was as if he'd returned to his past life and was seeing that twenty-five years old Qi Zhifan.

He'd thought that as tall, rich and handsome as Qi Zhifan was, they simply weren't in the same world. Who knew that he had now become his older brother and that they'd been living under the same roof for almost a year.

As the last one to come, Qi Zhifan immediately became the focus of everyone present.

"Good Ah Fan, you've appeared. I thought you wouldn't come."

Pei Yuyang, holding a glass of wine, chuckled and came over to greet him. When he neared Qi Zhifan, he whispered in his ear, "Tsk, I didn't see you so meticulous at my birthday in previous years. You've fixed yourself up like an adult today. Who are you trying to seduce ah?"

"......" Qi Zhifan didn't say anything. He took the glass in Pei Yuyang's hand and directly clinked glasses with him, quietly peering out of the corner of his eye at the not far away Wei Han.

After that, Wei Han took leave of Jiang Chengrui and rushed to the toilet. Pei Yuyang saw that Jiang Chengrui was alone and a bit awkward, so he walked over and also conveniently pulled his hand.