Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Little Female Cousin vs Wei Foxy Spirit

"Brother Zhifan, I miss you so much."

As soon as she came in, the around ten years old little girl fluttered into Qi Zhifan's bosom. She had a sweet and sticky little voice, and with big, blinking eyes, was pink and delicate, pretty like a doll.

Wei Han got a little confused at the situation, so he went to Mother Wei's side and asked, "Mom, who's this little loli ah?"

"She's Qi-qi, Fan-fan's super cute little cousin, and now, also yours. Also, aren't you on break these few days? It just happens that Qi-qi wants to play at our house. You have to take good care of her."

Wei Han: "......"

Mom, doing laundry, cooking, and looking after children, you actually handed them all over to your son, is this really okay?

After only one night, Wei Han discovered that this little cousin, Wu Yunqi's whole heart and whole eyes were only filled with Qi Zhifan alone. Every time she opened her mouth to speak, it's almost always to call for "Brother Zhifan", and where Qi Zhifan went, she also stuck with him. Even more, she shouted out that she wanted to sleep together with Qi Zhifan.

To Dad Qi and Mother Wei, the little girl would smile shyly, but she completely ignored this big living person! Wei Han, who'd been neglected since the beginning, felt that his sense of existence was so low that he would soon become an invisible man.

No! Wei Han pondered what he had to do to get this little cousin to realize that there was another good, hard-working older brother ah.

The next day, Wei Han got up early and ran to the market to buy a lot of meat and vegetables, and also bought noodles, dumpling skins and so on, preparing to rely on gourmet food to capture the little cousin's heart.

The breakfast was a lot more sumptuous than usual. It could be described as a "Chinese-Western combination": both noodles and dumplings, but also milk bread, sandwiches and so on that really made people's eyes shine. Smiling, Dad Qi praised Wei Han as "hardworking and capable", and Mother Wei, even more, grinned from ear to ear, and kept saying "virtuous" this word, making Wei Han's lips flatten.

Qi Zhifan also slightly hooked up his lips, looked at Wei Han a few more times, and ate with relish, also eating more than usual.

"Little Qi, how is it? Is it delicious?" Wei Han smiled and asked, full of anticipation. Inside, there was a little villain smugly twirling around.

Wu Yunqi, who was immersed in eating dumplings, raised her eyes, her expression cold and indifferent, said: "So-so, I don't care much about what I eat."

"......"

Wei Han suddenly felt a burst of defeat, and the inner little villain also squatted in the corner, silently drawing circles.

Wu Yunqi quietly pinched her palm and tried to maintain her indifferent expression. She had to admit that the dumpling in her mouth was simply too delicious ah. When she took the first bite, she was somewhat unable to control herself and felt that she could eat three bowls.

But she must not be so easily tempted.

Before coming here, she was somewhat curious: what kind of person would the new big cousin be? The result was, completely didn't expect, it was actually a male foxy spirit, hmph!

This Wei Han, dared to twist his waist and dance in front of Brother Zhifan. To flirt like this was already very shameful, but the mouth actually also yelled out "ow", too lewd! So openly seducing Brother Zhifan, he simply can't be tolerated!