Chapter 42

Chapter 42: I Like You

"Nn uhh..." Feeling strange, Wei Han stifled a groan, not knowing that like this, it stimulated Qi Zhifan even more. He quickly extended another finger in.

When Qi Zhifan added in a third one, an incredible numbing sensation suddenly spread inside Wei Han's narrow and fiery body, like an electric current sending a shock through his brain. "Nn ah" he couldn't help but cry out, the cry making Qi Zhifan's lower body immediately have a burst of restlessness.

"You're this sensitive?"

Qi Zhifan asked, suddenly picking up Wei Han and holding him from the back. Then, he opened his mouth and bit Wei Han's ear.

When Qi Zhifan spoke, the hot air it brought always inadvertently swept over Wei Han's neck. Warm and itchy, it made Wei Han subconsciously shrink his neck, unknowingly trying to escape. "Odd...Odd Trouble, don't...don't..."

Wei Han caught Qi Zhifan's hand and tried to stop him from continuing. Obviously, below he'd already become incredibly itchy, but above also must suffer torment, he...he really couldn't stand it.

"You've done wrong and still dare to bargain! No, this matter isn't up to you."

Finished talking, Qi Zhifan licked the outer shell of Wei Han's ear while letting his finger enter even deeper. He used his fingertips to play with the membrane inside Wei Han. He felt the tightness and trembling and his eyes became stained with the rich colors of sensual desire, becoming dark and bottomless depths, and also becoming increasingly thirsty.

The sensitive lining of his inner membrane was often hooked by the fingers and turned soft and hot. His heart itched intolerably, and Wei Han panted, cheeks appearing more and more flush. Suddenly, Qi Zhifan's fingertips poked to the deepest point, and that thing at Wei Han's front had an immediate reaction.

Sensing Wei Han's body stretch taut in an instant, Qi Zhifan smiled. Three fingers clearly still stirring behind, he opened up a new territory and his other hand explored Wei Han's front, gently holding his slightly raised up little thing.

Wei Han was caught off guard by a shiver that shook him from head to foot and was a little scared. "Odd...Odd Trouble..."

"Comfortable? I will make you even more comfortable."

Qi Zhifan hooked his lips and smirked. His palm with slight calluses gently caressed and stroked the little thing, tormenting Wei Han with growing relish. Now, it was up and down, and now he used his fingertips to softly fondle the meat's tender tip. After playing for a good while, Qi Zhifan's slender fingers curled, heavily stroking the little thing.

"nn ah!" Immediately, Wei Han's shattered groan reached his ears. This poor little thing also dripped out several drops of fluid.

In a daze, Wei Han suddenly thought of the meal he had with Leng Yan this afternoon. Before he left, Leng Yan's last words were:【Stomach Hot, talk with me more and your life will become very sexual】

Dang, Six Hot really was a prophecy emperor ah!

"Go, we'll take a bath."

At this time, Qi Zhifan bit Wei Han's ear and said in an extremely low-pitched and husky voice. After he finished speaking, he lifted him to his waist and walked toward the bathroom.

The hot water rushed out and the dense steam rose, creating a charming and gentle atmosphere inside.

Wei Han and Qi Zhifan, the two men soaked together in the bathtub filled with warm water. When the two completely naked men sat inside, a large amount of water was suddenly displaced and spilled out. In the small space, their bodies were even more inseparable and closely fitted together.