Chapter 27

Chapter 27: True Love Quiz Questions

WTF! Why had he slept together with Odd Trouble again ah?

Wei Han hurriedly touched his body, fortunately, it wasn't bare. He turned his waist, it also didn't hurt. Hurriedly, he ran to the toilet to check his front and back, and also didn't find anything wrong. Finally, he was relieved.

Just out of the bathroom, Wei Han lifted his head and saw Qi Zhifan's silent face.

"Hehe, good morning."

"I'm not good."

Qi Zhifan said coldly. God knows how hard it was for him to endure and hold Wei Han for a night. Although he hadn't touch Wei Han below, but he'd very happily nibbled above.

In fact, Wei Han hadn't escaped unscathed: the slightly swollen lips were Qi Zhifan's masterpiece.

While washing his face and brushing his teeth, Wei Han looked in the mirror for a while and said to himself, "Ahh? My mouth...strange, did I eat something exciting yesterday?"

Qi Zhifan laughed but didn't speak.

Every time the final exams came around, the university library practically filled up with students. In addition to the always-studying top students, there were also a pile of cramming learning dregs.

Wei Han specially went to the Finance Faculty Department of Management Library, originally thinking of running into Chu Chuanyao there. But unexpectedly, he ran into Jiang Chengrui, who was sneaking around.

"Hey, Little Jiang, what are you looking at?" Wei Han was a little puzzled. Jiang Chengrui was obviously not looking at a criminal investigation book.

Jiang Chengrui tried to cover it up, hiding the two books in his hand behind his back. "Not...not looking at anything."

Seeing him cover it up, perhaps it was something too embarrassing to say. Wei Han also wasn't interested in prying into other people's privacy and didn't continue to pursue.

"Little Jiang, I'm sorry about the matter yesterday! I just went to the toilet, when who knew, Qi Zhifan suddenly came out and just took me away. Right, after that, I called you, but you didn't answer. Then, I sent you a text. Did you see it?"

Jiang Chengrui nodded and pulled Wei Han into the corner, then whispered, "Silly Han, yesterday I...actually didn't come home."

"Ah? What happened?"

Jiang Chengrui's face showed a difficult expression, and hesitatingly said, "I...with that pervert...slept all night."

Wei Han immediately stared wide-eyed. Shocked, he said, "Slept all night? Sharing the same bed?"

"Shh, lower your voice." Jiang Chengrui hurriedly covered Wei Han's mouth and nodded helplessly, "Yeah, I guess so. Yesterday, that group of people kept pouring drinks for me. I couldn't drink too much and ended up getting drunk."

Fuck! Could it be so fucking coincidental? Wei Han couldn't help but think of himself and Qi Zhifan.

"Then you two...did you do 'that'?"

"I'm also not sure. I was drunk, so I wanted to check some books." Jiang Chengrui scratched his head, and then brought out the books he'd hidden behind his back to show Wei Han.

Wei Han stared at him. Unexpectedly, they were actually books on homosexuality. Suddenly, his cheeks couldn't help from drawing out.

It turned out that Jiang Chengrui, this straight guy, was researching the male-male aspect of knowledge ah. This was definitely the rhythm of getting bent.