Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Promise? Ou Yizhe? Before Rebirth?

Qi Zhifan had not seen Wei Han for three days. Not only could he not see his silly and foolish appearance, but he could not hear his voice. He had been unable to contact Wei Han, so he could only wait for Wei Han to call.

He wrinkled his brows and his face was overcast. He'd looked at his cell phone every five minutes and he decided that if Wei Han called, he would fiercely scold that fool for a spell, actually leaving a green parrot to get by him!

In the end, Qi Zhifan waited for another two days, and in this way, five days already passed.

A week passed and Qi Zhifan still didn't received a call from Wei Han.

Although midway through, Qi Zhifan suspected countless times that something had happened to Wei Han outside, but when he contacted the people that he knew in the police department, they hadn't received any news. They said that it was a normal phenomenon and that the assigned police officers must obey the sergeant in all matters. It was estimated that they were too busy and the signal wasn't good in some remote places in the country.

"Hubby, mwah mwah~"

"Trouble, mwah mwah~"

......

Listening to the green parrot's mwah mwah~ everyday, Qi Zhifan's irritability and gloominess in the beginning had become a kind of deep yearning. Also, from telling Butler Sun to take this annoying green guy far away, he was now personally feeding it himself.

Putting the green parrot in his palm, QI Zhifan stroked the little guy's feathers while teasing it, "Say something a little nicer."

Qi Zhifan wasn't afraid that it would suddenly fly away because he already knew that this green guy had both a lazy and stupid, urine character. During this time, he also taught the parrot to say a lot, including narcissistic self-boasting, and also some special words of love for Wei Han that Qi Zhifan normally wouldn't say.

"Hubby Trouble, mwah mwah~"

"Trouble Hubby, mwah mwah~"

In the end, when the little guy opened its mouth, it always said the things Wei Han first taught it.

Qi Zhifan: "......"

He would love to teach this stupid parrot so many sweet speeches and honeyed words, but it didn't even remember a single one!

Qi Zhifan wasn't in the mood to work this afternoon. He was staring at the photo in his wallet that Wei Han had casually handed over to him, that one-inch photo of him that was stuffed in his wallet.

Actually, Qi Zhifan still had many photos of Wei Han in his cell phone, such as Wei Han's earnest side when he was cooking, his quiet sleeping face; and Wei Han's solemn appearance when he wore his police uniform and hat, as well as when he was wearing a large T-shirt at home, leaning lazily on the sofa with the collar freely open...

Accustomed to those photos, Qi Zhifan felt that this one-inch portrait of Wei Han seemed to have a special "flavor". Fortunately, he hadn't been impulsive and thrown it away at that time. Before, he'd especially ignored this one-inch photo, but now he particularly cherished it.

The cell phone rang suddenly. When he saw the screen displayed the three characters 'Stomach Cold' and Wei Han's silly smiling face, Qi Zhifan's fingertips stopped, fearing that it was his own delusion.

The phone continued to ring, and Qi Zhifan, with rapt attention, connected through.

"Hey, Odd Trouble, you haven't gotten off work yet? I...I'm not disturbing you?" At his end of the line, Wei Han's voice was filled with emotion and obviously also apprehensive.