Chapter 58

Chapter 58: My Hubby is My "Love Rival"

In the main hall of the Qi family grand mansion, Qi Zhifan and Old Master Qi, these two grandfather and grandson were silently confronting each other with their eyes. Both of them were enveloped in a terrible and overcast aura.

Upon seeing this, Wei Han, standing next to Qi Zhifan, tightened his lips and didn't dare open his mouth.

"Zhifan, you've made up your mind? You're choosing him and not wanting this grandfather?" After a long time, Old Master Qi said in a heavy voice, a sharp tip of light flashing through his narrowed eyes.

"If I can, I want to ask for grandpa's consent."

"Impossible! I won't accept this sort of thing," Old Master Qi, eyes cold, unhesitatingly said.

He also knew that as he got older, his ears gradually softened. Maybe if he spent a long time with Wei Han, he could slowly accept this 'grandson'. But this absolute didn't include calmly accepting Wei Han and his most loved Qi Zhifan being together.

This was simply too preposterous and ridiculous!

Although his grandpa was already angry, Qi Zhifan was still calm and composed. As if saying something ordinary: "Whether you agree or not, I will marry Wei Han."

"You!" Old Master Qi smiled with extreme anger. "Heh, you and Qi Hao, that reckless youngster, are really worthy of being father and son."

Old Master Qi a little regretted that maybe he shouldn't have loved Qi Zhifan so much at the beginning. He'd always thought that the child was very clever and calm, not like his confused father. Obviously their temperament were completely different, but in their marriages, this major event in their lives, they would be so disobedient to him, insisting on angering him to death!

"......" Qi Zhifan was silent for a while. As a child, he couldn't understand his father Qi Hao's behavior. When his mother had died, he'd even hated Qi Hao for some time. But now, he could deeply understand this kind of feeling.

"I just want to be with my beloved."

When Old Master Qi saw this, his chest was so smothered it hurt. "Zhifan, I will wait for you to regret it."

When the voice just fell, Qi Zhifan shook his head. "Sorry, grandpa, you may never see this day."

Afterwards, Old Master Qi took a step back and waved them away. Maybe he really was old, but he didn't say anything like breaking off their relationship in a fit of fury. But he also clearly expressed that if Qi Zhifan had some matters later, he shouldn't look to anyone from the Qi family for help.

Without the support of the Qi family, those who'd approached Qi Zhifan because of his identity also gradually came up with various excuses to distance themselves from him and no longer contacted him. It was inevitable that he'd lose more than half of his connections and money, but the present Qi Zhifan was different: he didn't care at all.

The two people turned and walked to the door. Wei Han suddenly looked back and saw that Old Master Qi was leaning on the sofa without strength, and it'd be a long time before he could be his usual self. He only felt that he seemed to have aged a year, and couldn't help but feel distressed.

"Take care, grandpa." With too much to apologize for, Wei Han deeply bowed to him.

Qi Zhifan pulled Wei Han. "Let's go."

"Okay."

In the end, the two people's ten fingers were tightly clasped, and they slowly moved out of Old Master Qi's sight, away from the Qi family grand mansion.