Chapter 52

Chapter 52: The Trouble of First Love's Return

Around 10 o'clock in the morning, Wei Han's ward in the hospital.

"Just obediently sit there."

Ou Yizhe said while listening to Wei Han's heartbeat with a stethoscope and then he pulled the eyelids to look. After verifying that there was nothing wrong, he smiled at Wei Han and kindly poured him a cup of water.

In a daze, Wei Han received it in his hands. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. In a few days, you'll be able to leave the hospital." After saying that, Ou Yizhe stretched his body and quite familiarly, sat on Wei Han's bedside and inspected him even more closely.

Wei Han became a little nervous under his gaze and he slightly shrunk his neck. "Dr. Ou, you...don't you still have something to do?"

Ou Yizhe shook his head. "I'm quite idle right now, so I wanted to look at you, Wei Han."

"Uh...I'm really not much to look at." Wei Han wryly smiled. He wasn't a giant panda at the zoo.

"Indeed, you're very ordinary. But who told Michael and Zhifan to be so nervous about you, so it also made me very curious about you." Finished saying this, Ou Yizhe narrowed his eyes and drew even closer to Wei Han.

"Michael?" Wei Han was puzzled.

"Yeah, it's Leng Yan."

Wei Han: "......"

It turned out that Six Hot had already known him! Dang, what kind of fate was all of this?

"It was for you that Michael called me back to the country. I'd thought that in this lifetime...no, that I wouldn't come back to look until I was at least forty or fifty." Ou Yizhe shrugged helplessly.

"Why didn't you want to come back? Is it because..." Wei Han wanted to say something but hesitated.

But Ou Yizhe instantly understood what he meant and the teasing smile on his face faded. He said softly, "Yeah, because of Zhifan. That year when I threw him away like that and left, I've always felt that I owed Zhifan too much and didn't have the face to see him."

"Then what about now?"

"Now, Iー"

Suddenly, there was a burst of rapping on the door, interrupting the conversation between the two. A crisp voice came from outside the door: "Big Brother Wei, it's me, Little Yao."

Wei Han: "......"

Ou Yizhe hadn't left yet, but Chu Chuanyao came. Exactly what rhythm was this ah!

Ou Yizhe got up and opened the door. When the door opened, Chu Chuanyao looked at this eye-catching face and was suddenly dumbstruck: "......"

For a split second, Ou Yizhe couldn't help but stare with a blank look. But he suddenly recalled something and slightly smiled. "You're the one who Michael said really looked like me? Heh, really interesting."

While talking, Ou Yizhe's hand had already raised up Chu Chuanyao's chin, looking at his left and at his right. Finally, he squeezed his face and lamented, "Really tender. It reminds me of myself a few years ago. It seems like this trip back was still worthwhile."

Wei Han's face shook: this man had just finished teasing him and now also seized the opportunity to take advantage of Little Yao.

"Hello, I'm Cyril, or you can call me 'Dr. Ou'. Right, what's your name?"

Chu Chuanyao's spirit slowly returned and stammered, "Chu...Chu Chuanyao."

Looking at his nervous little appearance, Ou Yizhe happily patted his shoulder. "What are you afraid of? I won't eat you."