Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Little Brother's "First Love"

In City, Wei Han met Lu Yan.

Lu Yan laughed "hehe" and politely greeted Wei Han with a few words. He let the tall, handsome guy beside him go first, and also wanted to invite Wei Han to eat. Then, he pulled Wei Han into a noodle shop.

"This place is very delicious. You should try," Lu Yan smiled and said very enthusiastically.

Wei Han nodded, and then sucked in a few mouthfuls of noodles. The taste was really good, and then he also had a little interest in this noodle master, really an expert among people.

"Brother Wei, didn't you say that you need to train later? Will you be coming back here? At that time, don't hesitate to come find me. I will always welcome you."

Wei Han embarrassingly smiled and thought that he really hadn't misjudged this person. In fact, they hadn't seen each other many times, but also because of Qi Zhifan, he was driven out of S City. But didn't expect, Lu Yan wasn't a bit bothered by it and was so kind.

Ai, such a good man, was so let down by Qi Zhifan, that slag gong.

"Lu Yan, the one who was just beside you was..."

After Wei Han asked, Lu Yan immediately became shy. "Oh, he's Brother Yuan Peng. He's three years older than me and has been taking care of me since I first came to C City."

"Haha, it seems like you're doing well."

Wei Han laughed in satisfaction. This was also good. Instead of choosing a man who didn't have a heart like Qi Zhifan, it would be better to find an honest man who really cared for him.

"Brother Wei, is Zhifan still well?" Lu Yan casually asked with an at-ease appearance.

Wei Han was stunned and waved his hand. "He's still the same: just likes to make money. This kind of slag gong, he's not worth a bit of your concern."

"I'm really sorry about my cousin's matter. And, I feel that Zhifan has always been hiding a person in his heart. I'm probably the same as his former boyfriends, and were just that person's substitute." Finished talking, Lu Yan's eyes were downcast.

"Ah? Then he's really a slag." Wei Han knitted his brows.

Lu Yan shook his head. "In fact, he was very tolerant of me. In the beginning, I chased him, and finally, I was also the one who proposed that we break up. Listening to you that day, after watching that horror movie, I really felt tired and didn't want to force this affection."

Wei Han was taken aback and the noodles slipped from this chopsticks. "So you dumped him? I always thought that it was him..."

"Ai, my cousin also thought so. Brother Wei, you should try to learn more about Zhifan. You may find that there are many misunderstandings about him."

Tormented for a week, Wei Han with sore waist and aching back, finally returned to S City.

At the station, Wei Han dragged his luggage. Since neither Dad Qi nor Mother Wei had time, he didn't expect anybody to pick him up. Who knew that Qi Zhifan had been waiting for him long ago.

Somehow, seeing him from far away, a certain soft spot in Wei Han's heart was touched, and he couldn't help but foolishly blank.

Qi Zhifan came over and helped to take his big backpack. Looking Wei Han up and down, he indifferently summed up: "Darkened a lot, but didn't thin."

"......"

Wei Han clenched his teeth. This person, would he die if he said something a little nice? The mouth was always so poisonous.