The Arrow

PLEASE READ!!!
(Update 17/4/2023)

Okay so Iv realised whilst writing for season one that I mentioned Dregs and Per Haskell and due to the series being mixed up and confusing, and the fact that I went off the books. It's made my life a whole lot harder to work around this mix up. So I'm going to keep the script the same from my chapter and also the season 2 script, I'm not going to go back and change every time I wrote 'Dregs' or the one time I wrote about Per Haskell. We are just going to ignore it. Okay? Okay.
It's confused me massively and so, if Iv mentioned Dregs, replace it with Crows. And ignore my Per Haskell mention. Okay? Okay. Good.
Thanks lovelies, enjoy the story!!.

⋅🏹⋅

"Miss Leatar! Mis- Miss Leatar!"

The voice of an informant rang through the rather spacious hallway, at the end was a room. In the room sat a girl, around the age of 16. She was sat at the desk, writing a letter to a certain...deal.

The door to her room shook with the force of the knocking,

"Miss! Miss Leatar, ma'am, Miss-" he called through the door, when it swung open away from his face.

It seemed all the words he was oh so desperate to say got clocked in his throat when he was in her presence.

Yes the girl was stunning. With long light brown hair, and almost black eyes. A drastic contrast to her pale skin.

But it wasn't her appearance that made the man shiver, it was fear. The fear of her capability, of her ruthlessness and her sharp silver tongue.

That, and she stood quite tall compared to him. For a young age she was rather tall.

He swallowed harshly, willing the words to spill from his mouth. But nothing came, he nearly jumped back in freight when she spoke.

"What do you want Orteg?" She sneered at him.

Orteg was a good informant, but very unreliable when a drop of alcohol hit his system. He was a gossip lover, a loose end. And Leo hated loose ends, she just needed the right timing and he would no longer be a liability to her.

If it was up to her, he would be gone already. But Leo knew he had family, ones who loved Orteg dearly. Yes she was quite an evil person, but she wasn't a monster so to speak. And Mrs Belltear was a lovely woman who adored her children, and so Leo had to be smart when she disposes of Orteg. Mainly for her own guilty conscience, she's human, sue her.

"Well- wel." He cleared his throat "word of a man, a man split into two separate pieces, perfectly cut down the middle-" he started to ramble,

"Get to it Orteg"