Pekka the Piss-ant

⋅ ⌖ ⋅

Leo was contemplating why on Earth she agreed to this ridiculous deal

Leo was contemplating why on Earth she agreed to this ridiculous deal. She could of killed her target when she had the chance, or at least gave Inej a decent injury. If she didn't act soon, her reputation will be questioned.

People will start pushing barriers they think are weak at the simple show of mercy. Something Leo did not have the patience to deal with.

She could of at least caused an injury, that way people could see the inflict of pain she had caused and then not grown a pair of balls.

She was once again heading towards the Crow Club, she told Kaz she would meet him in 20, she was running a bit late.

She knew of a way through the Fold, mainly rumours, but one that could have some potential. She prayed it was legit, if she didn't leave with them she wouldn't be able to kill Inej. The deal was 'when they get back, she would get her strike'

So, unless she found some miracle loophole, Inej ran free.

As mentioned, she was running late. Had a few things she needed to get done before she meddles in Crow business.

Because of this she was approaching the club from the back, a perfect view of Kaz's office window.

'I don't plan on getting stopped by bouncers again'

Upon her approach she took note that the boss of the Crows, if you don't count Per Hanskell, had company.

Bad company.

Pekka Rollins and his band of fools, to be exact.

Just the look on the old bearded man's face made her blood boil.

She mentally congratulated herself for packing her bow after her trip back to her flat.

She couldn't kill Pekka though. No. It would cause a stir and wars between the Dime Lions and the Crows.

Pekka Rolling, Dime Lions boss, found dead in Crows territory. Although it had a very nice ring to it in Leo's opinion. It wouldn't fair well with the rest of Ketterdam that's for certain.

Despite her deep hatred for the boy, seeing him held down by shitty bouncers and have his own cane at his throat, made her heart clench, she hated the feeling.

She didn't like seeing him in pain. I guess some things never change...

Crouching down on the edge of the roof adjacent to Kaz's office window, she put up her mask and hood then unhooked her bow from her body and readied an arrow through the string.

Pulling back the string, she focused on her target. She couldn't kill the bouncers, for the same reason she couldn't kill Pekka. Wars will ravage.

There was a bouncer at Pekka side and one holding Kaz in a kneeling position,