Its your decision to make...

Not proof read! Ignore the mistakes and take the chapters with a pinch of salt!!

⋅ ⌖ ⋅

On the journey out of the Little Palace Inej stayed quiet, whilst Jesper didn't speak a word other than 'just ask' and Kaz was glaring holes into the side of his head

Leo looked Inej's way as they travelled on the carriage, the girl didn't move as she stared ahead into nothingness. Caught up in her own thought, Leo didn't have to guess to know the girl was replaying her actions on repeat.

Leo turned back to look at the track the were following, the only sound that was heard was the horses hooves hitting the stone pavement and the wheels crunching the stones under it's weight.

Leo kept her gaze ahead as she stretched her hand across Inej's lap and clutched her hand tight, Leo briefly registered that she didn't hesitate to do the action. And the squeeze she received from Inej was enough closure to know that the gesture was appreciated.

The kept themselves quiet, looking ahead as their hands stayed interlocked together. The occasional squeeze from Leo when she noticed Inej zone back out from the world into her mind, successfully bringing her away from the dark memories.

And when the carriage stopped, the both reluctantly let go and exited different sides. All of them wandering to the back of the carriage that had a luggage trunk on the back.

Despite exiting from separate sides, Inej and Leo quickly found themselves standing by one another once more, watching as the lock on the trunk burn a bright red and unlatched as the lid was popped open.

And that's when the Sun Summoner rose up from inside the trunk, clearly confused by her surroundings... and the four criminal onlookers staring at her with deadpanned expressions.

The four watched as the girl climbed out and landed in front of them holding her hands out carefully, rightfully suspicious of them.

It was Jesper that spoke first "we don't want any trouble"

"Neither do I, so I'll just be on my way" the saint replied shakily, she began to move off but was quickly stopped by Kaz's cane, he earned a glare from the girl.

"Clearly, you want out of East Ravka" Jesper spoke again, "but we can help you, we have a secure route through the Fold"

"I prefer to travel alone"

"Don't be rash-"

"You shouldn't travel out there along" Leo spoke gesturing to the streets ahead of them "people know what you look like now, they won't hesitate to snatch you up for a few dime" she informed the girl, clearly stating what the four were actually planning to do, but in all honesty, Leo considered them to be the better type of smugglers, some men are nasty.