Understood.

⋅ ⌖ ⋅

"There's no way in?"

"And no way out"

"Well shit"

Sitting at the bar once more, the 4 and Arken were inspecting the blueprints, hoping and praying to find a way in and out. They had no luck.

"Well" Arken chimes in "I thought this plan might not work" Leo gave him a suspicious look, he didn't sound surprised or worried in the slightest.

"You got any bright idea-"

A yelp and a thud prompted Leo to turn towards the stage the current performers were on. She caught sight of a girl mid fall, clearly miss placing her movements and plummeted to the ground.

She heard the crowd shout their worries and watched them crowd around the fallen figure.

Furrowing her brows she shot a look towards Arken as the rest kept their sights on the scene.

He, once again, didn't look surprised. He cleared his throat quietly and avoided eye contact with Leo as he felt her stare burn through the side of his head. He casually sipped his drink.

Her suspicions on him were not diminishing as they spent more time around him.

⋅ ⌖ ⋅

A little while later, Leo was sat in the same seat and the others had seemingly swapped around. Kaz to her right and Inej to her left with Jesper opposite.

Leo was swirling her beer around in her glass, sulking and brooding about the fact that their plan was a complete flop.

'What a waste of running'

"Got any plans up your sleeve?" Inej questioned Kaz from besides her.

Not that Leo was expecting an answer from the boy, but he always seemed to have a plan. And yet, he stayed silent.

"Ah. Fabulous" she mumbled as she glared into her drink, she missed the way that Inej was studying her from her right.

"I mean, Kribirsk isn't the worst" Jesper tried to make light of the situation, "we can open up a bar... brew East Ravkan beer for the Westerners-"

"Shut up Jesper." All three of them told him, he pulled a tight lipped face and pointed his gaze at the table. "I miss Milo..."

Leo looked at him confused "...who is Mil-"

She didn't finish her sentence as Arken approached the bar and decided to wedge himself in between Kaz and Jesper.