Logan Hates Germs, Remus is Shy, and also Waterfalls

A/n: My titles get worse every time

I wasn't really sure how to start this one, so I read the prompt a few times and decided the wrapping paper prank was the way to go.

Requested by: anonymous 🤩✌️🤩✌️🤩✌️

"Logan!" Virgil shouted, practically foaming at the mouth as he seethed, "Logan, I expected this behavior from literally everyone else—but you?! What's with the sudden betrayal?"

Roman was nearby, laughing his ass off while Logan stumbled over his words, trying to explain himself, "I—he—it was Roman's idea!" He tried weakly.

"And you listened to Roman? Logan, Roman is an idiot!" The emo exclaimed through his anger.

Roman was practically in tears at this point, not caring too much about the jab to his intelligence, "hey!" He defended weakly.

"We were playing truth or dare, I had to do it!" Logan exclaimed, "Virgil, i'm sorry!"

"Hey, what's going on in here?" Patton asked, bolting into the room, "I heard yelling! Are Logan and Roman fighting again?!"

Remus entered the room as well, having been dragged in by Patton so that he couldn't 'destroy the house' or whatever.

Patton was completely ignored as Virgil continued to yell at Logan. His jaw dropped. Virgil and Logan were fighting?!

"Well this is certainly something I can get used to antagonizing" Remus smirked.

"No. Don't even think about it" Patton said, giving a half hearted glare.

"Logan, I can't believe you even had the patience to do all this!" Virgil cried, "ugh!"

"Kiddo, Virgil, buddy—" Patton began, "what happened?"

The man in question rolled his eyes, "if you had half a brain you could look around my room and see that Logan here" he pointed for emphasis at the other, "wrapped all of my stuff in wrapping paper!"

"Dang Virgil, that was harsh" Roman said, wiping his tears of laughter away, "Patton was just asking!"

"I'm sorry" Virgil sighed, running a hand down his face, "it just stresses me out. Not knowing what's what, and having the tedious job of unwrapping everything, and so close to our trip."

"The trip is a week away, are you seriously packing already?" Patton questioned.

"Uh, Pat" Roman chuckled, "do you even know the guy? Of course he's packing a a week early."

Virgil glared at him and punched his shoulder, "shut up, you're in hot water too, buddy! Why would you even dare him to do that?"

"Ow!" Roman pouted, rubbing the sore spot, "for this reaction! It was priceless!"

Virgil practically growled, "just—just get out, all of you! I have some unwrapping to do!"

"Virgil..." Logan said, guiltily, "Virge, I really am sorry..."

Virgil let out a deep, calming breath. He could certainly understand why Logan did it. Roman could be very egotistical and convincing when it came to this kind of thing. Logan probably just didn't want to be teased, "it'll be okay Logan" he said carefully, "I can handle some wrapping paper."

Logan nodded, still looking unsure as he lingered for a moment, before joining everybody else in leaving the room.

Once his door was closed, Virgil sighed and began to unwrap. Everything was covered in thick layers of wrapping paper, and the longer he had to sit and unwrap, the more angry he got with Logan.