Childhood trauma

As a child, I was very shy, and although I did have a friend I prefer playing alone. I was bullied a lot at school, they called me a freak, and I always felt like an outcast but luckily I had my friend by my side. My mom died a few months after I was born, so I have never known her. Every time I asked my dad about her, he always said that she was a cruel and selfish woman. But I thought that was all a lie because he stared at her photo every night.

My father was never home cause he was always busy with work. I never had a nanny so I thought myself how to cook when I was eight, and when I told my dad that I could, He completely ignored me and locked himself in his office. I was really sad and ever since that day I have been paranoid and anxious about what people say and thought about me. So I never acted like myself around people.

People kept telling me that I was too young to be stressed. But what do they know about me, they don't understand what it's like being in my shoes, cause if they did they would understand the pain that I go through, the pain of waking up in the morning and knowing that on one give's a damn about you, the pain of realizing that you don't have any sort of impact in the world, the pain of not knowing your self-worth or if you even have any type of worth in general. 

If they could only see me the way I see myself, they would run far away and never look back to see if I'm still alive to see a brighter future. The hate I give myself is the same hate people give me when they look at me. Luckily as a child, the hate was not so strong to the point where a fell into depression I was just sad and stressed.