I Win

"Oh, ma'am, yesterday Jinx, attacked us for no reason, and she said something about her dead mom coming to her because of us. Ma'am, I think there is something seriously wrong with her. I mean look at my face, she is a serious problem." I see she will be dealt with.

May Jinx Heartfelt please come up to the principal's office immediately, Jinx Haretfelt come up to the principals' office immediately.

Take a seat Jinx.  It has come to my attention that you have been bullying Mis. Dagwood, is that true? "No, but it has come to my attention that you are a fool." "Okay, Jinx I have had it with you, always thinking you are above everyone-"  "I don't think I'm above everyone, Nancy, I just  don't think  everyone is not on my level."  Jinx you are a wonderful student, that's a fact, but this attitude you have can and will come with consequences. And then those consequences are exposition. We have called your father but he is unable to come, so your stepmother will be getting you. "You don't know what actually happened that day do you? Well here's a recap: I was in the restroom when Nancy her "flock" came in and threatened me. Then they pinned me to the wall and took turns punching me in the face.  Then school ended, and they surrounded me and beat me up, but not too badly, then I had enough and gave them a lesson that they so desperately needed. Call it bullying, but I call it self defence. Now you have the whole story. I will leave you to explain to Iris how you're expelling me for self-defence."

No, that won't be the case. Miss. Heartfelt did anyone see this happening, were any witnesses at the scene? "There were."  "And whoever it was must have seen you going crazy on me and my girls." Who was it? " The janitor, Mr Shavlein" May Mr Shavlein please come up to the principals' office, Mr Shavlein please come up to the principals' office. Now Mr Shavlein, can you tell us what you saw yesterday afternoon after school? "Yes, Ma'am, I was just on my way home early when I saw, Nancy DagWood and her friends surround Jinx Heartfelt and start hitting her. Then Jinx got up and hit them back but she wasn't hitting so bad that they could have gotten those bruises." And you saw all this happening, why didn't you step in and help?   "Well, you see ma'am I have been having an affair, and I miss Nancy knew about it and I was scared she would expose me if I interfere in her nefarious deeds." Wow, okay, well thank you Mr Shavlein for telling the truth. And you probably shouldn't have an affair. And as for you Miss DagWood, you are expelled from StoneWall prep. We will be calling your parents immediately. And I am deeply sorry Miss Heartfelt for all of this. "What! This isn't fair. I didn't even know that Mr Shavlein was having an affair, why would I care what the janitor does?" " Oh, Nancy, I knew you were always mean to Mr Shavlein, but blackmail, that's a new low. I mean the man picks up after you and this is how you treat him." Okay, ladies you are dismissed.

"Good job Shavlien, she totally believed that you were there. And smart move exposing your own affair so that I won't be able to use it against you in future events, But how could you have an affair with your boss's husband? Wow, you really have the nerve. Okay, now get out of my face."