Me & Her

Daniel and I have been friends since we were little. She knows my mom died and I know she was adopted. Her foster parents were abusive and she was a wild berry. She would do all sorts of crazy things. We both grew up with trauma but she knew how to escape reality and often left me behind. But know why, her parents would often forget her so I guessed it was a habit. She was always the fun one. She always had fun crazy ideas that got both of us in trouble. We were only nine at that time so we didn't do anything that crazy.

Then we turned thirteen. That's when things started changing between us. She wouldn't stand up for me like she usually would and she would ignore me as if I was a ghost. I didn't understand why she suddenly changed but I know I didn't like it. She had her YouTube channel at that time so that kept her busy. I was so sad when she chose popularity over me that I just shut down. I didn't know how to handle it. She just dumped me for the same people that used to bully me then she became a bully herself.

But now that she's celebrating my birthday with me. Which I didn't understand. Was she trying to make up for the past years or was this the start of a big prank? I didn't know but I had to keep my eyes out for her. 'Cause, she could be manipulative at times. So I just had to watch out. I did want to be friends again but I couldn't just forget all the times that she hurt me. I still had the wounds on my heart. She was a good friend when we were children. She would make me smile when it felt like I would be happy again. It was always Me and Her.