Labeled

"Hey," he ( Hunter) said, "I don't know about you but I would say losing my mom is REAL pain to me." Ok..." Look I know that you're mad about what I said but don't use your mother's death to get me to apologize, 'cause I won't. And how would your mom feel if she saw you using her death as a gateway to earn pity and popularity?" He walked away with teary eyes, and I was proud of myself for not apologizing for anything. But I soon wish I did 'cause some obsessive stalker of his who he got from his sad story of his mother, got our conversation on camera, and now the whole school knows what a "bully" I am.

"Hey!, Jinx," said Daniel, "I heard what you said to Hunter. How could you do that he is really the only person in this school or probably in the whole world who at least tried to make you happy and less alone. And what you did really says a lot about your state of mind right now. You of all people should be by his side supporting him, but instead, you yelled at him for his mom dying. I mean all the guy needed was someone who has been there." Wow." God, why is everyone so means to me but he gets a pity party? Ever since everyone knew that my mom died, I've been told to suck up my pain while they're so worried about fixing his. So don't try and ask me to pity him 'cause he's hot and his mom died, 'cause guess what,  my mom died too but you don't see the whole school pitying me.

That video of me yelling at Hunter was posted. And my father was not happy, and not because his daughter was in it but because of how it made him look. He paid a lot of money to take it down. And that night, he told me he was taking me to a psychologist. I guess he thought I was out of my mind. My appointment starts next week. I didn't really expect to do this but that's life, right? You get bullied all your life and you finally stand up for yourself then all of a sudden you are the bad guy. This new shiny kid comes along with the same problem then he gets pitied and your labeled as a bully.  

That night I cried really hard and when I look in the mirror my face looked like I took a knife and started cutting it.