Broken

It's been a week and still, no one at school talked about what happened, It was crazy, one second I was the most pitted and loved girl in the school, and in a blink of an eye is back to being the most ignored. I was starting to think I was insane. I tried to talk to Danial about how I felt, and she just walked away whilst I was still talking to her. Once again I was hurt, she hurt me again and I let her. How could I be so stupid to think that she could ever change? I  was not too hurt this time but it did hurt really bad. I tied to talk to my dad about what happened but he was obviously too busy with work.

So since I was thinking about my mental health I didn't think too much about it, if I was going crazy and imagining things then I guess that I should probably stop worrying about my daddy issues and fake friends. Because I have to figure out what in the world is happening to me. As I was walking alone as usual a group of girls came to me and asked if I wanted to join them in their game of snake and leaders, I was confused but I still, joined.

I have to say it was rather awkward than fun, everyone was exchanging glances with each other. There was an awkward silence, but finally one of them spoke, she said to me, "So Crystal, how did your mom die?" Her friend pinched her, I was stunned,  how did she know that my mom died? I haven't told anyone.  I asked her how did she know that my mom died.

but instead of answering the question, she handed me an old newspaper. There was a picture of a woman who looked like she had drowned. At the bottom of the picture was her name; Luna Heartfelt. I have never seen her photo before because my dad hid them all. It was a shame for this to be the first picture I saw of her.

I felt my heart shatter when I saw that there was only one suspect. My father!