One

Is it bad to be in love with your best friend? To want to hold and kiss your best friend every chance you get?

I think it's even worse if your best friend is straight and has a girlfriend.

I've known Dream and sapnap since I was eleven, and have always had feelings for Dream.

It's been a bit painful watching Dream fall for a girl in our school, then dating her later on. The late nights he spent ranting to me about her and wanting advice.

Evelynn is super nice, and she's pretty and has a good personality. I don't see why Dream wouldn't like her.

Dream is on the football team along with sapnap, me and Karl are on the soccer team. We're all pretty good at the sports we play, enough for all of us to get into colleges for it.

I usually go to their football games after mine and Karl's since their coach is my stepfather. My mother says I should spend time with him and get to know him more.

Though, Dream isn't great at school. So being the smart one in the group, I tutor Dream.

He comes over to my house on Thursdays after school. Sometimes we go to his house but mostly mine since his isn't exactly quiet.

His parents aren't the nicest people, and they're also very hard on him and his sister about their grades.

Sometimes we barely even study, I try to get him to but we end up watching a movie.

The only problem I hate about my house is that my two siblings are always around. But Dream had known them enough to have friendly and funny conversations with them.

Eliza is fifteen, two years younger than me. Max is ten and he's the youngest.

"George"

Eliza is one of my best friends since she's my sister. She tells me anything and everything, as I do with her too.

She's the only one other than Karl, who knows about my art. I paint and draw sometimes, but nobody knows about it.

I've been told I'm good at it, but never really believed it much.

"George"

I look up from the textbook on the desk, to be met with a pair of green eyes.

"Hey, glad to know you're still with us" Dream grins "come on we're going to the cafeteria and then the field"

If Dream is there, so is Evelynn.

I look around the empty classroom to find nobody in it except for Phil, and sapnap who is grabbing textbooks off Dream and his desk.

"Uh sure, just let me find Eliza then we'll come"

"Sure, I'll see you soon Georgie" he winks and then walks away.

Forgot to mention the fact he flirts with me, in a joking way of course. Which is even more confusing.

_______________________

I'm walking through the halls, with Eliza and her friend Leah by her side.

After lunch, I found Eliza with Leah in their English class so I dragged them out. I guess I'm sort of allowed to do that since I knew the teacher, and she doesn't mind if I do that.

The English teacher, puffy. Is the student councillor, I go to her for really anything.

She's also my mother's friend.

"You know, I secretly think you like David," Eliza says "he's not all that bad"

"He isn't, he loves football a lot," I say.