Twenty five

I wake up in the morning, the sun shining through the curtain covering the window.

I look around the room to find my clothes and dreams on the floor.

I feel a hand snake around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Good morning pretty," he says, pressing a light kiss to my neck.

I smile before turning to face him, putting a hand in his hair "hi dreamy"

"Hi Georgie"

I groan "don't call me that.."

He frowns "but I love you, Georgie"

"Dreaaammm"

"What? I just love you so much-" he plants kisses all over my face as a squirm under his touch.

"Eww" I whine pushing him away.

"Fine- what do you want to do today?" He asks, keeping his arms around me.

"I dunno.. maybe just-" I stop mid-sentence.

I remember sapnap saying something about Q, and not seeing him since Monday at school.

So.. maybe I could try going over to his house today. See if he wants to talk or hang out or something.

He's my best friend. If he wants his boyfriends to fuck off, then maybe he won't mind me stopping by...

"What?" He asks.

"Do you mind if I just go somewhere myself?" I ask.

He nods "you don't have to ask permission to go somewhere, it's fine you can go"

But then I remember that I have to watch max because Eliza is at Leah's, mom is at work, and David won't be back until Monday.

"Shit- I have to watch max... it's fine" I say.

"What no! I'll watch him"

I look at him "you would watch max?"

"Yeah! It's totally cool I'll watch him while you're gone" he says smiling.

"You don't have to"

"George, it's fine. I love max we'll have a great time" he says "you can go"

I nod hesitantly "okay.."

"But can I just ask where you're going? You can go but I just want to know so I know where you are" he says worryingly.

"Just Quackitys," I say "sap and Karl are worried, and a has told them both to leave him alone"

He nods "okay, when do you plan on going?"

"Uhm.. around two maybe?" I say.

"Okay, I'll be here," he says"When do you think you'll come back?"

"Not late, maybe an hour or two" I shrug "not sure"

"Well then I'm going to go get ready for the day," he says, reaching done to the floor and grabbing his jeans.

He puts them in as he looks back at me "go shower smelly"

"I don't stink! At least I shower after my soccer games" I say watching him go around my bed and pick up my clothes.

He puts them on the bed as he looks at me "go shower.

He turns away, facing the door because he knows I don't like people in the room while I change.

Though he's an exception to staying in the room.

Once I'm done he turns back around.

I go to stand up but immediately sit right back down.