Two

I'm at my game and we're winning against the other team.

Before the game, I start feeling lightheaded and felt like passing out. But like I usually do for games I pretend like I'm okay and can play.

But right now I don't think I can.

There are about 4 minutes left until the game is over, and I feel like I can't focus.

I catch my breath as I put my hands on my knees. Everyone else is at the other end of the field, where the ball is.

All of our friends who aren't on the team are out in the small crowd cheering for us.

I hear a whistle blow and then my name being yelled.

"Come on George! Get in there!" Coach yells.

I stand up straight and run/ jog to the other end where the ball gets passed to me.

I run to the other side of the field with the ball, kicking it and scoring.

Cheers erupt from the crowd and my teammates who are patting my back and congratulating me for scoring.

Then I hear the whistle before fainting onto the field.

Dreams pov

"Whooo! Go, Karl!" Sapnap screams from the bleachers.

He sits back down and passes me a water bottle.

"Thanks" I mumble.

I open the bottle and take a sip before screwing the cap back on.

Thoughts fill my head about yesterday when I left George's room.

"You're so in love!" Karl laughs "you should've seen your face!"

"Shut up he's straight" George huffs.

My best friend? Likes me?

I mean I like him so...

No, you have a girlfriend!

I have a girlfriend, I can't love my best friend...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a whistle being blown.

I look up to see the coach yelling at George who looks so warn out.

Karl came over when he left George's, he said George didn't sleep at all while he was there.

Karl said he was over since two and he didn't even feel sleepy or anything.

He looks very pale, paler than usual.

A few seconds later he runs to the other side of the field, being passed a ball and then scores.

He's the best on the team, he's for sure getting into a good college or university.

I stand up along with sap as we cheer and clap. So does the rest of the crowd.

I go to grab my bag off the metal bleachers when the cheering stops and whistles are being blown from everywhere.

I look up to see the team huddled around someone, and the coach shooing them away.

"Somethings wrong," I say quietly "sap I think someone's hurt"

"What? Where?" He says while looking in a completely different area, totally panicked.

"Over there, dumbass! God coach is right get your head out of the gutter" I point to the area that's gaining the most attention.

"Omg! Who's number is that?" I hear the girl say behind me.

"404.. oh my god is he okay?" Another one says.